HarmonQuest

Shows, Films, and Books. Want to rant or rave about one, here is the place,
Staris
Priest
HarmonQuest

Post by Staris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm

So I've seen small commercials for a while on Facebook and was a bit interested but saw you had to join Seeso which is a monthly pay for servse so had been on the fence for a while but one day came across Seeso had released episode one on facebook. The premise is its improve comedians with a celebrity guest sitting round a table dndishing a game with animation to go along with what they did.

I really enjoyed the season as I immediately setup a Seeso account and watched the rest in two or three days and thought I should share with you guys, which for any interested beyond the episode one, like with other services first time setup gives the first month free so could easily watch the whole season during the free trial.

So iframes don't work but was able to link directly to the video on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... 5158927%2F

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: HarmonQuest

Post by Blackferne » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Episode one is also available on youtube and amazon video if you have an easier time watching it.

I watched episode 1, I love the podcast that started the whole show, and plan on binge watching the rest of season 1 after Jess and the kiddo schlep up to NY for visiting her folks in a week.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:19 pm

I looked at amazon when I heard it could be watched there after I had already watched but when I looked its still thru Seeso.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Yeah you have to add Seeso, but as a platform amazon video carries Seeso as an addon iirc.
Jounville Blackferne

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:46 pm

I will warn you though the show is mostly pg / pg-13 the first episode can be a bit gruesome at the end, so may want to watch it first in case its too much for the kiddo.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Oh she's not gonna watch it. I've already seen ep 1. I'm a big Harmon fan to begin with.
Jounville Blackferne