GothamS1E2

Shows, Films, and Books. Want to rant or rave about one, here is the place,
Blackferne
Archbishop
GothamS1E2

Post by Blackferne » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:13 pm

So what did everyone think?
Spoiler:
I love Bullock. DOnal Logue is doing so well in that role. I think this show solidified this is Gordon's show, and Bruce is a backseat concern, though that kid did a good job doing complicated emotional stuff.

Kat....Selina I mean I think did well. Though I still don't like that she is Gotham's #1 witness to all homicides, I think they did a good job with her. I like that she is a street kid and not someone who is relying on being a girl. It would be creepy if they did.

Speaking of Creepy. Penguin. That guy is awesome. I love his verbal mannerisms. He is nailing it so well.

The Falcone/Mooney thing is fun to watch and I get giddy just watching those tigers circle each other.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Dashl
Cardinal

Re: GothamS1E2

Post by Dashl » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Spoiler:
Not a fan of emo-death metal Bruce. Fish is acting like she is in the 1966 Batman series. Penguin is awesome, I would rather the show just be about him. I don't know what to think about his mother and the last name thing.

Bulwark
Cardinal

Re: GothamS1E2

Post by Bulwark » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Spoiler:
I feel like they are spending too much time on back story and not enough time on story. Then again, look how well that turned out for Phantom Menace.