The story of Blu Wark

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Bulwark
Cardinal
The story of Blu Wark

Post by Bulwark » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:38 am

In West Ortolania born and raised
At the café was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all eatin’ some Chocal outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Alderaan

“So, like my uncle was this total square. And he's always sending me these negative vibes about getting a job. When I turned 10, I hit the road and was out of dullsville..

There was this righteous gig out in the sticks on a dude ranch. The head dude was pretty hip and gave me the far out job grillin' the fat. For a while, they let me crash in the kitchen, but this one cube was a total drag and was like, “dude, stop eating all our food”, and he totally put a lock on the kitchen door at night. And I had to find a new pad. Bummer, right?

So, like, I started sneaking out to the spoon at night. And the squares, they never caught me. But this one time, this one hip dude saw me. I said, ‘hey babe, its all cool. We're all here to feast on the beauty of what is this beautiful world. Peace out, Brother.’ And he was like, 'groovy man, I dig it.’

Then, I jetted to this smooth show where this juiceman was making some wild goo. And when I headed back to the big A, she was like gone. Nuthin’ there but some serious negative vibes.”