Alliance Supply and Procurement: Episode 1

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Blackferne
Archbishop
Re: Alliance Supply and Procurement: Episode 1

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 am

"I assure you that while my master may be loud when needed, he values privacy and being respected for honoring other's wishes. He lives by a code. If he promises something, he would rather die than break that promise." M3PO says in as reassuring a tone as his vocabulator can synthesize.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 am

Can a brother get a persuasion roll?
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:42 am

Persuasion check 1d20+8: [15+8]=23
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 am

"Perhaps if your master can help me with a little problem I'm having I can help you with yours?"
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:37 am

Furiel wrote:"Perhaps if your master can help me with a little problem I'm having I can help you with yours?"
[ooc] swallow the dog to eat the cat, she swallowed the cat to eat the bird, she swallowed the bird to eat the spider, she swallowed the spider to eat the fly...let the layering continue :)

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 am

Bulwark wrote:
Furiel wrote:"Perhaps if your master can help me with a little problem I'm having I can help you with yours?"
[ooc] swallow the dog to eat the cat, she swallowed the cat to eat the bird, she swallowed the bird to eat the spider, she swallowed the spider to eat the fly...let the layering continue :)
[ooc] what, so you are running the turducken con...

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 pm

"His basic is a bit rusty, allow me to translate that." M3PO says.

M3PO then turns to Bronto and says the following in Aqualish "She is going to ask a favor which I am thinking is related to the bruise on her neck. This could be roughing someone up, if so is that going to be okay?"

I'll do a deception roll to get at the translating bit. I'll take a 10 +13(skill mod)= 23.

[OOC am I able to open my internal commlink to broadcast our conversations to Rek, Blu, and the AFK twins without giving the receptionist any clue that I'm doing so?]
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Blackferne wrote:

M3PO then turns to Bronto and says the following in Aqualish "She is going to ask a favor which I am thinking is related to the bruise on her neck. This could be roughing someone up, if so is that going to be okay?"

I'll do a deception roll to get at the translating bit. I'll take a 10 +13(skill mod)= 23.

[OOC am I able to open my internal commlink to broadcast our conversations to Rek, Blu, and the AFK twins without giving the receptionist any clue that I'm doing so?]
Yes you can turn on your comlink without her knowledge and from this point forward the conversation will be heard by the entire group.

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Furiel wrote:
Blackferne wrote:

Yes you can turn on your comlink without her knowledge and from this point forward the conversation will be heard by the entire group.
[ooc Can I exclude Bronto from that transmission? (It would be really awkward if his commlink started broadcasting our conversation)]
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Blackferne wrote:
Furiel wrote:
Blackferne wrote:

[ooc Can I exclude Bronto from that transmission? (It would be really awkward if his commlink started broadcasting our conversation)]
Yes, you remove him from the conference call

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:38 pm

M3PO opens a conference call (without Bronto) broadcasting the conversation with Rek, Blu, and the AFK Twins.
Jounville Blackferne

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Bronto nods at M3 and pounds his flipper fist into his flipper.
Cuspar

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm

M3PO turns back to Cheryl. "My master is eager to see what you are proposing."
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Cheryl looks around furitively and lowers her voice...

"It's...it's about my husband. He just..." she starts to break down a little
"Everyone thinks he's this great guy, but he's just so unbearable to be with! I'm sorry!!"
she waves her hand in front of her face and tries to choke back some tears
"He's just so powerful I can't get away from him. No matter where I run he'll find me, I just know it! But your master...he can get rid of him! I know he can and I can finally be free! I can help you get whatever you want if you can just set me free!!" she finishes in a rush practically begging

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:19 pm

M3PO asks "First my master will need to know two things, first is if your husband is in employment of a Hutt, the Black Sun, or something similar. That changes the approach. Second, when you say be free, do you want us to just 'persuade' him or something more..." pauses and waves his hand slightly "permanent. Because that is very important to know."
Jounville Blackferne

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Bronto flashes a decayed grin and makes the throat slash gesture.
Cuspar

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 am

"Oh, oh no nothing like that! Like I said, everyone thinks he's a great man. But I can tell you he's not." she says with a slight shudder
"I believe your master has the right idea," she says seemingly to gain a little more confidence. "What do you need with the shift manager? I can tell you where he is or if it's something I can get for you I can make arrangements for you while you take care of your other business."

The Plush Family:

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 am

Rek listens closely for any names.
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 pm

"If you could give us names and locations of both men, we'll be on our way to settle business across the board. Typically a request like yours would cost a few thousand credits for my master, but given our business with the shift manager is time sensitive he is willing to overlook his normal fee." M3PO says. "Also do you have a preferred method or a desired message to convey to your husband? We do adhere to industry standards on this kind of thing."
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:59 pm

"The shift manager, Angelo Pease, should still be at the medical center with his son. As for my husband, it would be a shame if a horrible accident were to befall him. But the streets are dangerous in these times and when you are as predictable as Robert Francois is that danger can find you quite easily. Especially when you are leaving your afternoon meeting at Inacom Corporation around 3 today..."

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Thank you for your help and this opportunity." M3PO turns to Bronto. "Looks like we have some work do do."

M3PO walks out of the office and heads to the nearest public information kiosk. Over the comm M3PO says "We need to huddle up and get a game plan."

At the kiosk look up any information [5 minutes max on each] for Angelo Pease and Robert Francois. In addition look up the addresses for Inacom and the medical center.

Gather Information Angelo Pease: 1d20+8[skillmod]: [20,8]=28
Gather Information Robert Francois: 1d20+8[skillmod]: [10.8]=18
Jounville Blackferne