Alliance Supply and Procurement: Episode 1

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Blackferne
Archbishop
Re: Alliance Supply and Procurement: Episode 1

Post by Blackferne » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Bulwark wrote:"I'm totally riding in the food-mobile. But, like, How are we going to get in it?"
"I want to make sure you are clear on something here. This isn't about getting food like a cartoon Wampa stealing picnic baskets. What you are proposing could likely result in the need for violence. And not against the enemy, but against common people who are working the night shift as food delivery guys. Innocents cannot be harmed. I want to say that again for emphasis, innocents cannot be harmed. So let me ask point blankly now before we continue down this path. Are you two prepared if things go badly to inflict violence onto innocents who do not understand what you are doing and why?" M3PO says in a slow and deliberate tone.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Reese
Priest

Post by Reese » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Te'l looks to Dood then back at M3. "Well for once Common Sense would dictate we listen to the Droid Lt. Commander. There is no reason to kidnap or potentially harm anyone that is not Imperial."

Te'l considers and says "Understanding that, Common Sense would dictate that the best approach is to sneak in as a delivery team and get out with the crate in some fashion. Preferably one that does not involve death or harm to innocents. I say we go back to M3's plans for not hurting people."
This... I Command!

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 pm

"For a sneak in with a delivery approach we need to get materials which would be of interest to Paradisimo Manufacturing thus plausible for storage in their warehouse. Load up a few crates with those, take the truck in with a few of us as workers. Drop off our junk, load up the mystery cargo and be on our way." M3PO turns to Dood and Reese. "What do we do if we cannot get materials that would grant us access to the warehouse? Like let's say they want conduit regulators and we can't get any for our drop? What is the backup? What do we do if we are told to drop them off in a different warehouse, go to warehouse 17 and are discovered? What are the outs?"
Jounville Blackferne

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Bronto continues to stand by. He is not a planner.
Cuspar

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Blackferne wrote:"For a sneak in with a delivery approach we need to get materials which would be of interest to Paradisimo Manufacturing thus plausible for storage in their warehouse. Load up a few crates with those, take the truck in with a few of us as workers. Drop off our junk, load up the mystery cargo and be on our way." M3PO turns to Dood and Reese. "What do we do if we cannot get materials that would grant us access to the warehouse? Like let's say they want conduit regulators and we can't get any for our drop? What is the backup? What do we do if we are told to drop them off in a different warehouse, go to warehouse 17 and are discovered? What are the outs?"
"So, like, how do we get in the front gate? The guards and the food truck we friendly like. If we drive up with an unknown truck, they are going to look at us like we are square, man. Bang bang, boom boom, we are dead." Blu shakes his head, "And dead just ain't hip, ya dig? I'd much rather point a peashooter at a driver and tie him up than mess with big guards with big guns."

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Blackferne wrote:"For a sneak in with a delivery approach we need to get materials which would be of interest to Paradisimo Manufacturing thus plausible for storage in their warehouse. Load up a few crates with those, take the truck in with a few of us as workers. Drop off our junk, load up the mystery cargo and be on our way." M3PO turns to Dood and Reese. "What do we do if we cannot get materials that would grant us access to the warehouse? Like let's say they want conduit regulators and we can't get any for our drop? What is the backup? What do we do if we are told to drop them off in a different warehouse, go to warehouse 17 and are discovered? What are the outs?"
"I'd imagine it would be similar to our backup plan if caught in the wrong warehouse with a food speeder."

Dood continues smiling.
fFormerly fknown as fDood.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"I guess one way to ease that fear would be to have a fire alarm or something pulled in another warehouse, say warehouse two, so that attention is there while we go to warehouse 17 to get our stuff." M3PO thinks out loud. "But we would need someone sneaky to create such a diversion. I dunno."
Jounville Blackferne

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well the Bluman likes the plan, how well can he sneakysneak?"

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 am

"When do we have to deliver it again? I say we get Blu into a food truck and get him inside as soon as possible. He could get us intel and get in position to make a diversion like M3 said, maybe even help us get in."
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:22 am

Whiteness wrote:"When do we have to deliver it again? I say we get Blu into a food truck and get him inside as soon as possible. He could get us intel and get in position to make a diversion like M3 said, maybe even help us get in."
Dood checks his chronometer.

"We've got about 18 hours or so before the dropoff if my math is correct."

[ooc: If it isn't, please retcon it to be correct. ]

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 pm

[ooc: So....are we done then?]

Reese
Priest

Post by Reese » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 pm

[ooc: "He's dead, Jim"]
This... I Command!

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

OOC: do you have a cohesive plan you are going with I don't know about and that hasn't been posted? Cuz I'm not seeing one.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Furiel wrote:OOC: do you have a cohesive plan you are going with I don't know about and that hasn't been posted? Cuz I'm not seeing one.
I saw people asking how much time we had left before our delivery. I haven't seen any clarification so I've been in a holding pattern.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Dood wrote:
Furiel wrote:OOC: do you have a cohesive plan you are going with I don't know about and that hasn't been posted? Cuz I'm not seeing one.
I saw people asking how much time we had left before our delivery. I haven't seen any clarification so I've been in a holding pattern.
You asked me to correct you if you were wrong and you were not, my bad I guess for not saying so.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Furiel wrote:
Dood wrote:
You asked me to correct you if you were wrong and you were not, my bad I guess for not saying so.
[ooc: Sweet - OK Whitey, it's 18 hours. Go with your bad self and your questions or plannings or whatever.]

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

"So gentlemen, follow Rek's plan." M3PO says with a nod. "Where do you need me?"
Jounville Blackferne

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Per Whitey on IM:

Rek, not used to being a planner, takes a deep breath before continuing, "Ok, let's get the Blu dude inside. Do we know when the next delivery will be? Once inside he can give us a better idea what we're dealing with. M3, how long will it take us to get from the warehouse to the spaceport?" Rek pauses for a moment as a sudden idea strikes him "I know, if we can get Blu inside a food truck, maybe he could eat enough of the cargo to neccessitate a redelivery. We would then send our truck in shortly after the food truck left. We should have a fast talker like Dood or M3 driving so they can convince the guards. Then once we get inside we'll have Blu set off an alarm on the opposite side of the facility from where our goal is. Then you guys go get the crate and get out of there. I should probably stay outside and keep watch. What do you say?"

[ooc: Can't post at all today but I want to keep the game moving]
Jounville Blackferne

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 pm

"Maybe 15 minutes depending on traffic based on the recon of routes I got on my datapad." M3PO tips his datapad. "For a fast talker do you want to take point on that Mr. Amm'nel or should I? Or maybe both of us?"
Jounville Blackferne

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Blu warms up his eating stomach.

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Blackferne wrote:"Maybe 15 minutes depending on traffic based on the recon of routes I got on my datapad." M3PO tips his datapad. "For a fast talker do you want to take point on that Mr. Amm'nel or should I? Or maybe both of us?"
Dood's eyes are wide. His mouth hangs partly open with his jaw slightly to the side.

"So...Blu eats...the truck? I'm afraid my brain is far to small to take the point or any other end of this stick. I recommend T'el take point here."

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

"So Te'l up front in our rental. Dood, Bronto in the back. Should I be upfront or in the back with you guys?"
Jounville Blackferne

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:52 pm

"So, like, how big is this chow wagon? I can eat like there is no tomorrow, but the physics man says my piehole is only so big."

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm

"I'd suggest you stay in front M3, unless you can think of anything I missed. Blu, you just have to eat enough for them to notice and need to come back. When you sneak in the truck toss a box or two out and take some with you when you sneak out "

(OOC - Droid charged but still blocked from PC)
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Bulwark wrote:"So, like, how big is this chow wagon? I can eat like there is no tomorrow, but the physics man says my piehole is only so big."
14 foot moving van. It's delivering food to a complex that serves 3 meals per day to several hundred people per meal, and from your observations thus far it's the only food delivery made to the complex.

The Plush Family: