The Alvis LPDnD Live!

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Staris
Priest
The Alvis LPDnD Live!

Post by Staris » Tue May 09, 2017 7:17 pm

So when we where getting things started up again Joun mentioned shifting to it being done live and since I had only voiced a temporarily reprieve which we have gotten past figured I would bring it up again. May still want wait till we settle things and figure out where we are going next but open to whatever the group is interested in doing.

[OOC that is within reason if Joun and Furiel wish to get intimate I prefer the two do so in a way I can still sleep at night. Though nothing personally against being drug though the rp of Lady Roslynn and Tony being intimate, Stavis would likely prefer it not on the dinner table, aka his room technically.]

Currently have things getting setup for Saturdays evening with Cloak Anger so that is really the only time I couldn't but would add Friday evenings is my preferred get together. Though again I'm pretty flexible so if the group decides differently I work with that.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: The Alvis LPDnD Live!

Post by Blackferne » Tue May 09, 2017 8:24 pm

In june I'll be starting weekly chess lessons on sunday afternoons so that is out. And the rest of this month myavailability is limited. But after memorial day I'm fine doing a weekly, even on a weeknight and we can go from there.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue May 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Also if things get "too intimate" between Tony and Roslyn it essentially will fade to

ala sims.
Jounville Blackferne

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Wed May 10, 2017 12:28 am

Ala Sims was assumed but appreciate it being confirmed, however it could just as well be a fade to black like Mass Effect which doesn't keep the table out of the firing line. Granted Roslyn being a lady of high standards would doubtless be less than pleased the activity wasn't in bed, I can't help feeling Tony would from time to time be willing to take up a lady of the evenings offer for companionship, especially if Roslyn where to spur his advances, not that I would exactly blame him other than not the table / common room.

Which I feel I can not stress enough how much the commons room especially the table be kept untainted only that the consequences would go above and beyond what Trinals suggested.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed May 10, 2017 1:02 am

Tony Plush will soil what he feels like soiling when he feels like soiling it in "his own" domicile. And you never know, the more refined they appear on the outside often time hides the freak they want to unleash on the inside...

ANYWAY...my availability is generally unchanged from how it has been over the last few years. Mondays are currently always free, Tuesday not til 8 central, Wednesdays not available as I don't know when Vball will be, Thursdays not til 9. Every other weekend I have munchkin so Friday and Saturday are hit and miss, Sunday's after 7:30 I can do.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Wed May 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Nights are easier for me but it just really depends on the date.
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Sun May 28, 2017 11:15 am

Tuesday's are out for me. The TFC season is all over the place this year on Wed, Fri, sat or Sunday. There are 19 home games from Late March to early october. And if necessary i can trade my tickets for a pair on another game, if the session is at an important part.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Sun May 28, 2017 11:15 am

So i will do my best to be as flexible as possible.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Maizan wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 11:15 am
Tuesday's are out for me. The TFC season is all over the place this year on Wed, Fri, sat or Sunday. There are 19 home games from Late March to early october. And if necessary i can trade my tickets for a pair on another game, if the session is at an important part.
Forgive the ignorant american here...TFC? Table Foosball Champion?
Jounville Blackferne

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue May 30, 2017 9:00 pm

Blackferne wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm
Maizan wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 11:15 am
Forgive the ignorant american here...TFC? Table Foosball Champion?
Toronto FC - Toronto's Major League Soccer Team. I am a season tickets holder.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue May 30, 2017 9:04 pm

What are/were the thoughts on how often we would meet for the live sessions. I am not sure I can do weekly thing, I would be definitely ok with once or twice a month though. I should be able to adjust my schedules and planning to accommodate semi-monthly sessions.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue May 30, 2017 9:31 pm

I could do once or twice a month. I just need to make sure we are locked in on the time ahead of time so I can curate the adventure and do the prep work for maps etc on roll20.
Jounville Blackferne

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:54 pm

So with us jumping forwards since it seems things had slowed to a crawl, thought it might not be be a bad idea to broach the topic of live gaming sessions again.

If memory serves, Monday evening was looking like a good candidate, so would meeting up September 4 work for everyone? Thinking 7:30PM Central for the time to start though this is all very flexible at this point so if things need to be adjusted, we've got the time to do so.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:02 pm

I would be available that night
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel