Alt D&D campaign while Joun takes a break

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Furiel
Cardinal
Re: Alt D&D campaign while Joun takes a break

Post by Furiel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Yes it is. Besides you never know how useful Dwarven may be down the road. Especially given you are traveling with one...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Yeah, I knew it was too late, just kicking myself because it would have fit well with what's going on with Alrek. :rave: Since I didn't really have an RP hook for all the languages I had, I just took Sylvan because it was fey/elven and was going to do the same with Celestial and have both of them 'awaken' with my other powers. Then I thought that was overkill so I dropped Celestial and decided to have dwarven be something he picked up from his dad.
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ien0mj29vyq4r ... 1.pdf?dl=0

Character sheet
I've updated the file being pointed to after figuring out that the document being an open doc was the issue for furiel by having him try opening the document after saving it out to pdf.

Also including Mardak's background history in case that proves helpful. Since for dnd purposes given the presumed opportunity to get to know each other Mardak / Darn, if given the opportunity, would have being willing to share most of that at least.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uql3fijlptrn8 ... d.txt?dl=0
Last edited by Staris on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:06 am

If you don't mind, I would like to retcon Alrek up to 17. Initially I had planned for a couple years of getting to know his new powers. Redoing my character sheet again has made me think that 15 is just a hair younger than I'd like.
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:21 am

Staris that link isn't coming up for me.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:01 am

Whiteness wrote:If you don't mind, I would like to retcon Alrek up to 17. Initially I had planned for a couple years of getting to know his new powers. Redoing my character sheet again has made me think that 15 is just a hair younger than I'd like.
That's fine. I just finished getting Staris caught up so I'll be starting getting the campaign post going shortly.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:45 am

Spoiler: