LPDnD: In Too Waterdeep

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Whiteness
Priest
Re: LPDnD: In Too Waterdeep

Post by Whiteness » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:21 am

"Thank you General" Syric says as he donned the tabard, feeling encouraged by the faith the General seemed to show in them.
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:25 am

"Thank you for your gift General, we'll wear them with pride."

Tony will put the tabard on to try it on for size.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:43 pm

"Like I said I wish I could have gotten something nicer for you, but we didn't have a lot of time." the General says. "If you are half as brave as the Professor says, you are more than capable of this task. And the fact you have reappeared 70 years after your death, shows providence is on our side. I will take my leave to allow you to prepare for your journey. Gods speeds to you."

He and his associate leave.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Whiteness
Priest

Post by Whiteness » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:58 pm

"Well I guess we should get started...
Spoiler:
Within 5 squares of Syric: +1 to Healing surges, +3 Diplomacy, +2 Intimidate, +2 Speed on surprise and 1st regular rounds
Between 6-10 squares of Syric: +1 Diplomacy

HP 63 / AC 23 / FORT 20 / REF 18 / WILL 21

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm

The party gathers their kits, packs, bags and supplies. The Professor says he'll walk with you for a while. He puts on his old, and now slightly worn, purple velvet jacket over a yellow vest. Grabs his walking stick and walks along side teh party as they make their way down the stairs and onto the street. Seeing the party decked out in their new tabbards a few street people and refugees ask "Who are dey?" to which the Professor replies "A truly amazing and brave party of heroes off on a quest for the mortals of this world. Behold the Phoenix Guard."

You walk along the street and wind your way onto larger and larger avenues eventually meeting the largest road leading to the large city gate to the north. A following of onlookers have started to walk alongside cheering the newly minted heroes on their way out of town. The Professor enchants them with the tales of the underground crypt and the Bha'alists at Heppil's forge, and the goblins in the tower. You get to teh front gates which have a large group of soldiers milling about. They nod as you walk through the gate. The Professor is still walking with you for a mile past the gate. He pauses...

"I'm afraid this is where I must part ways. It pains me to do so again, but I know if I don't stop and return now, I'll keep going. I would be abandoning my post with the General. And that just wouldn't do. Besides, I didn't bring a winter coat, and I don't even have one of your fancy tabards. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was some kind of hanger on." His eyes are welling up. "Be safe my friends. Please come back to me."
Jounville Blackferne

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Game continues in LPDnD: Life is a Highway
Jounville Blackferne