LPDnD: Knocking on Heaven's Door

Grab your 20 sided die and players handbook. A forum dedicated to forum based games. D&D, classic board games, or even games of your own design.
Furiel
Cardinal
Re: LPDnD: Knocking on Heaven's Door

Post by Furiel » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Blackferne wrote:
Furiel wrote:Tony will grab a short sword, dagger and some leather armor.
"I see Tonia you like my Grand Uncles Sword he used in the battle of Klion. Many were slain by that blade." Kyros says (+2 to attack and damage on teh sword, +1 to attack and damage on the dagger, +2 to AC on the leather armor)
"Hopefully they will not be needed, but if they are Tonia will do your Grand Uncle proud."
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Reese
Priest

Post by Reese » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Gobo looks at the small man with a smile.

"Aegon, we are seeking some clarity on how your Master's belongings may have left the premises without his knowledge. As a good an loyal steward of the house, could you do us a favor and help us understand the subtleties of the property? How might someone get in or out of the villa without being noticed as a stranger and flagged for conversation? Or has there been anyone around lately that was not of the ordinary staff?"
This... I Command!

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Stavis will start by using Words of Friendship to give himself a Diplomacy Buff (+5). As Stavis talks to the servant will keep any eye out for any that react or give signs of having something to say in private "Greetings, my I introduce Gobous, Hammous, Trinacus, and myself Stavian." Stavis indicates each in turn before making a slight bow when introducing himself. "As I am sure you all have heard by now, that Kyros is apparently no longer in possession of his mantel. Having talked with him, I feel inclined to rule out that he truly lost it gambling. These leave my group to believe the possibility that an outside force has acted to remove the mantel from these properties, either to ensure Kryos can't be picked for the council or to blackmail its return . I and the group where wondering if any of you have seen or heard any thing strange that might explain how someone could have come and taken the mantel."

Diplomacy Roll(1d20)+10,+5:
12,+10,+5
Total:27

Insight Roll(1d20)+7:
20,+7
Total:27

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:37 pm

@Gobo and team Villa

"I am the master's humble servant as is my family. When Demtiri's army was on march to the enemies of Antika on the field, they passed through my village. We were struck by famine and had nothing to eat. Master Demitri offered to buy by freedom from me and my family. He promised warm beds, hot meals, and a life of honor. We were so hungry we gladly sold ourselves to him. We traveled with him in the war and back to here. He gave us this house, and is a kind master. We are honored to be slaves in his house. My family are the only servants to the house normally.

The property has 6 gates to enter and leave by. Most stay opened during the day as orchard workers drop off baskets, but for Moris's feast we took on two servants from the village. Tikka and Nicene were the women's names. They are good women, I can't imagine that they would betray Demitri's son with theft."
Aegon says.

@Stavis: Your insight is that Aegon believes every word he says and is not hiding anything.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 pm

This is a very nice assortment of armor and weapons you have here Kyros, Is there a bow and some arrows here that I can borrow. As well is there some leather armor that would work well for an archer? I would be most appreciative.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:42 pm

@Maizan "Here is the Bow of Antinous, a truer bow has not been seen. And this leather armor is from Pindar. It is renowned for luck in battle." says Kyros (Shortbow +2 to attack and +2 to damage, leather armor +2 to AC)
Jounville Blackferne

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Spintik's eyes widen at such well crafted work pieces. Thank you Kyros, I shall take very good care of them while they are in my charge.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 pm

"Are Tikka and Nicene still here or have they been released already?"

Stavs will pause for a bit "I know this is no easy question and can promise it will not be leave this room save Demitri himself, do you think Moris could have done it? I know Kryos is quick to think that, seeing as his brother would be the quickest to benefactor in the mantels disappearance."

Diplomacy Roll(1d20)+10:
6,+10
Total:16

Insight Roll(1d20)+7:
16,+7
Total:23

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:13 pm

@Stavis

"Tikka and Nicene are in the main house kitchen finishing cleaning the cups and plates from last night. And do I think Moris could do this? I don't think so. He was always such a quiet and good boy. It would break my heart to think he would injure his brother so."
Jounville Blackferne

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm gonna break this into two threads of investigation: Team villa will be on LPDnD: The Help!. Team Soothsayer will be in LPDnD: Mystic Pizza.
Jounville Blackferne