Holy shit... I'm alive... and I stream! (Kinda)

Consoles, PCs, or mobile. This forum is dedicated to video games in all their glory. Some subforums for popular titles will be created.
Arrican
Deacon
Holy shit... I'm alive... and I stream! (Kinda)

Post by Arrican » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 am

Hey folks. I hope everyone is well, except well, furiel, fuck that guy. So I'm in the process of doing some stuff on the side of my real job for shits and giggles. I'm pretty passionate about gaming, well, mostly because the cats won't let me pet them anymore, and I've succumbed to the fact that I will be forever alone. I'm throwing my hat into the twitch.tv arena. I'm going to be using the mythos of the church of alvis from sealab as the basis of my "persona" online. Well, until I get a cease and desist from Cartoon Network. I'd love it if you folks would come and check it out sometime, and if you see me playing a multiplayer game, or have a suggestion of a multiplayer game that a good amount of folks would be interested in I'd be all about trying to get a mini group of the band back together.

www.twitch.tv/thearrican

It's still a work in progress, but I'm currently streaming on both PC and PS4 so there are definitely some options.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: Holy shit... I'm alive... and I stream! (Kinda)

Post by Blackferne » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:18 pm

Sweet. I'll have to have you up on my second monitor when on my PC.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:16 am

Arrican wrote:Hey folks. I hope everyone is well, except well, furiel, fuck that guy. So I'm in the process of doing some stuff on the side of my real job for shits and giggles. I'm pretty passionate about gaming, well, mostly because the cats won't let me pet them anymore, and I've succumbed to the fact that I will be forever alone. I'm throwing my hat into the twitch.tv arena. I'm going to be using the mythos of the church of alvis from sealab as the basis of my "persona" online. Well, until I get a cease and desist from Cartoon Network. I'd love it if you folks would come and check it out sometime, and if you see me playing a multiplayer game, or have a suggestion of a multiplayer game that a good amount of folks would be interested in I'd be all about trying to get a mini group of the band back together.

http://www.twitch.tv/thearrican

It's still a work in progress, but I'm currently streaming on both PC and PS4 so there are definitely some options.
/Unfollow thearrican on twitch
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:50 am

Fun fsct: article likes being heckled whole he plays. :twisted:
Jounville Blackferne

Arrican
Deacon

Post by Arrican » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Blackferne wrote:Fun fsct: article likes being heckled whole he plays. :twisted:
I bet you won't call me article to my face...

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:09 pm

all I hear is Article flapping his yap.
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:54 pm

All I know is that the couple times that I went into Article's stream and said hi to him he ignored me...so I haven't been back.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Arrican
Deacon

Post by Arrican » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Furiel wrote:All I know is that the couple times that I went into Article's stream and said hi to him he ignored me...so I haven't been back.
Well I would hope you know that I would never do that on purpose, all joking aside. So I do apologize if I missed it. I'm still learning the ins and outs of stuff. Also, if you do come in and I don't respond, well, shit, I'm not sure what it could be. My can is on if I'm streaming, and if there is conversation in the chat, I do my damndest to keep up and involve everyone. So again, I'm sorry, if I missed you bud.