Gaming get together.

Consoles, PCs, or mobile. This forum is dedicated to video games in all their glory. Some subforums for popular titles will be created.
Staris
Priest
Gaming get together.

Post by Staris » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:01 am

So got to thinking and realized its been a while since we have done a monthly get together and figured I throw out feelers.

The usual TF2 man vs machine or regular tf2 comes to mind but if there are other games people would be interested in doing can be discussed as well. If Swtor raids still require cartel coins for premium accounts I've got plenty to chip in for that if we get a big enough group interested.

I'm pretty much available with enough time but my family will be visiting my uncle this weekend. Though Sunday will be out as I will be using a neighbor's smoker for a back to school party, unless the weather says otherwise.

Bulwark
Cardinal

Re: Gaming get together.

Post by Bulwark » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:01 pm

Great idea!

I'm out this weekend, but next weekend is good for me.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:31 am

As of now I would be available the weekend of the 26-28th as well. I'm currently subbed to SW:ToR so that would be very doable for me, and I'm always down for some TF2 as well. All my time in Destiny has made me a passable FPS player...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Unless we get more man vs machine is unlikely to happen so based on whats been thrown out so far, regular tf2 or flash-points in swtor which I'm ok with either one. I am also up for additional suggestions if you two have anything.

I'm guessing we would meet either Friday or Saturday which I have no preference and probably around 7pm central and at this point sounding like a broken record is adjustable.

I am considering setting up a 10 user ventrilo server and will post details by tomorrow if I get around to doing that.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Another option being we postpone til the 9 or 10 to try and get a bigger group as I'm assuming that's the next time Furiel would be available.