The Division

Consoles, PCs, or mobile. This forum is dedicated to video games in all their glory. Some subforums for popular titles will be created.
Dashl
Cardinal
Re: The Division

Post by Dashl » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:26 am

I should be on around 4pm CST tomorrow.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:59 am

won't be on until late as I'm going with friends to see deadpool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Sorta Same...

Gotta work the 2nd job until around 830pm PST. I'll be on around 9pm.

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:42 pm

New info today.

Additionally, two free updates, available to all players, will hit in the months following launch. Beginning in April, the Incursions update will add an endgame activity designed for squad play, challenging teams of four players to face nigh-unstoppable enemies for high-level loot. Also coming with the Incursions update is loot trading. Players in the same squad will be able to trade loot that’s collected during their co-op game session. The Conflict update will follow in May, adding new Dark Zone feature and an incursion into New York’s Columbus Circle.

Three paid expansions are also planned throughout the year, and will be available to players with a Season Pass or to those who buy the Gold or Collector’s Edition of the game. In June, the Underground expansion will send you to hunt enemies in the vast mazes of tunnels and subways that run under Manhattan. Underground will be followed by Survival later in the summer, which will challenge you to survive for as long as possible in a very hostile environment while gathering supplies and equipment. Finally, Last Stand will arrive along with winter, challenging players with a new, relentless threat.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Shipment of game confirmed..
though whether or not it actually gets to my house or mailbox on time is another matter entirely.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Mine still hasn't shipped yet but Amazon says it will still arrive by 8PM tomorrow so I'm guessing mine is shipping from Tulsa. Which has been able to deliver on the same day before so totally doable but doesn't mean I wouldn't rather have confirmation earlier rather then later.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Staris wrote:Mine still hasn't shipped yet but Amazon says it will still arrive by 8PM tomorrow so I'm guessing mine is shipping from Tulsa. Which has been able to deliver on the same day before so totally doable but doesn't mean I wouldn't rather have confirmation earlier rather then later.
They sent me an email yesterday about the delivery, but since I've moved..

I apparently now have one of those "rural mail carriers" who drives around in some sort of child-luring quality vehicle if and/or when they aren't probably baked out of their mind.

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:02 am

Digital for the win! Cuspar is also getting the game now.

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 am

Was with Gartorn, Jeezbus, and Arrican, finished the intro, but the servers crashed while we were loading into the main game. Finally got back in, but it wiped our progress.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Dashl wrote:Was with Gartorn, Jeezbus, and Arrican, finished the intro, but the servers crashed while we were loading into the main game. Finally got back in, but it wiped our progress.
And you-all's sacrifice to play test so its smooth sailing for Markin and I is greatly appreciated.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Staris wrote:
Dashl wrote:Was with Gartorn, Jeezbus, and Arrican, finished the intro, but the servers crashed while we were loading into the main game. Finally got back in, but it wiped our progress.
And you-all's sacrifice to play test so its smooth sailing for Markin and I is greatly appreciated.
2nd'ed :rave:

Though I see on Twitch that things are still crashing as of this morning.

Regardless, it had better be in my mail when I get home.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Mine has been waiting at my house for an hour now.