Elder Scrolls Online PS4

Consoles, PCs, or mobile. This forum is dedicated to video games in all their glory. Some subforums for popular titles will be created.
Dashl
Cardinal
Elder Scrolls Online PS4

Post by Dashl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Went ahead and pre ordered the digital version.

Marrkin
Bishop

Re: Elder Scrolls Online PS4

Post by Marrkin » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Goin' for the MMO huh? That's unexpected..

I wouldn't mind playing it.. but not entirely sure I'd have time to really invest in it

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 am

Right now I am playing solo. I think it is pretty great so far, and I know you "crafters" (you know who you are) will like the crafting. I even made my own sword, and I never craft.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Aye, I recall playing during the beta(s) and enjoyed what I was able to experience.

If we had enough people transition there, or even to something else, then I'd be willing to go along. Right now.. Destiny is where it's at lol

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:55 pm

I'll add that I'm not getting it. Had an opportunities to play one of the betas around the time my brother-in-law bought be ff14 reborn and I played like an hour before giving up. I have heard they've made improvements since then but to me its always going to be guild wars with tamriel locations.

I will admit I looked into getting guild wars 2 when was coming out but having played enough of the Elder Scrolls history that what they did doesn't really match up with the other game.

If you can get past that its a good game so don't think I'm trying to convince people not to play it, just not for me.

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:51 pm

I know jeezbus and arrican just bought this. It is a lot better since that beta 15 months ago. I am having a blast, haven't touched the Witcher since I got this, and that game is amazing. Except the horse, the horse in the Witcher is awful.

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:57 pm

This is 40 bucks in next weeks Best Buy ad.