PlayBudz Grip Extensions

Consoles, PCs, or mobile. This forum is dedicated to video games in all their glory. Some subforums for popular titles will be created.
Marrkin
Bishop
PlayBudz Grip Extensions

Post by Marrkin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:15 pm

So, I just bought a set of these and should also be getting a free 2nd set.

Once I receive and use them, I will post a review about them here. I'm a big dude with big hands and they are supposed to help with hand stress over longer periods of gaming.

http://www.playbudz.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

If they are deemed worthy and anyone is interested in the 2nd set, just lemme know. They will be the arctic blue color since they are sold out of black.

Marrkin
Bishop

Re: PlayBudz Grip Extensions

Post by Marrkin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:35 pm

All right, so I can finally say I have used these to a point worthy of reviewing:

This past weekend I marathon'd WatchDogs, nearly from beginning to end story-wise, as well as playing Destiny since applying these little guys. After 30+ hours of gaming (much of which was large blocks of time) I can definitely tell you that these got rid of nearly ALL hand fatigue from gripping the PS4 controller. I only stopped those marathon sessions for the important reasons like food (and it's undeniable/unavoidable after-effects) and sleep.

I'm a big dude, I got big hands. Before adding these my fingers felt like I had been white-knuckling a roller-coaster safety bar after only 1-2 hours of play. Now I feel no effects for at least 3-4 hours of solid time.

They make it more comfortable to hold onto, and I find myself "shifting" the controller around in my hands less frequently.

IMO, well worth the 6 bucks (plus shipping).

Also, some of the proceeds from sales go to a wildlife charity or some sorta thing.