PAX so far

General discussion. Please stay civil.
Staris
Priest
PAX so far

Post by Staris » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:46 pm

A little disappointed that bungee didn't come.

I did get reintroduced to elite dangerous and that I should be playing it to, set another game I need to be playing.

I did go to the Robert space industries Townhall meeting for the careers section. so I'm also looking forward to the social model being released where we can visit a planets market area. I especially like the new Guy that they put in charge of that section as there will be no longer any true zones and will be dependent upon time of day and such on how safe it will be. As well as they're already thinking ahead towards putting in mechanics for stopping grefers.

Staris
Priest

PAX so far

Post by Staris » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Based on day two I will apologies now when I drop off when pillars of eternity comes out in March.

Also wasn't unexpected but quite a lot more inde booths then you would see at any other PAX. my only concern though was all the playable demos where using Xbox controllers don't know if they are also coming out on PC or ps4 for me to be able to play them.

Staris
Priest

PAX so far

Post by Staris » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:16 pm

for day three I will need to play some of the multiplayer of dragont age, that is whenever my sister gives me back the game.

Kind of goes without saying but I will definitely be shooting for doing this again next year.

Bulwark
Cardinal

Re: PAX so far

Post by Bulwark » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Cool. I was debating going, but this was not a good week at work to take off. Good to know it is worth doing.

Staris
Priest

Re: PAX so far

Post by Staris » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:10 pm

I will say its the little brother of the PAXes and will be interesting to see if South tries to cultivate itself as an indie showcase or if as the big companies see that South is big enough to be worth setting up, if the indie will get pushed out. Thus far I would say if I could go to both South and East I would, if I had to choice like I did I still lean more towards East but don't regret going to South this year and going forwards.

In the best of both worlds, East would happen first since there is no guarantee of getting East passes and fall back to South should I fail to get East passes. Next year I'll probably try for both with a guarantee of going to South and try for East.