Nightfall / Heroic Strikes Tonight

A subforum for the discussion of the game Destiny
Staris
Priest
Nightfall / Heroic Strikes Tonight

Post by Staris » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Furiel mentioned last night and figured I would post her the intent to try and get some nightfall runs in tonight.

The one thing I would add that I doubt we are going to get through all tonight but something to work towards is that apparently if you do the strike playlist quest of five 36 normal, five 41 heroric, and nightfall in that order will give you a 300 legendary weapon.

For any that don't know the suggestion is run the 36 until 260 and the 41 until 290, though I would think if we group up those levels will be more a suggestion then requirement.

Marrkin
Bishop

Re: Nightfall / Heroic Strikes Tonight

Post by Marrkin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:56 pm

I believe you, Furiel and I are the only 3 at a light-level capable of even considering the Heroic runs just yet.

I will not be home tonight until nearly 11pm your time however :woe:

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:48 pm

That was also why I figured we won't be able to just yet, but figured I would mention to help encourage people to start working towards that. Though it would be interesting to see how low the third player could be and still succeed with two of us that are high enough since the light level is a suggestion to a degree.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Even if we can't get heroics and the nf in tonight if we have a third we can just run regulars for loot and help people level as well. I've still got a ton of 3 of coins to burn through.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel