My haul this weekend

A subforum for the discussion of the game Destiny
Furiel
Cardinal
My haul this weekend

Post by Furiel » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Friday afternoon did HM CE, first time ever in ce for me. I still don't know my way through the abyss, but I know the rest of the fights now.
Relevant drops: Oversouls Edict arc pulse rifle, Abyss Defiant solar auto rifle, Fang of Ir Yut arc scout rifle.

Sunday night after PoE with Staris and his brotherin law ran a quick VoG HM.
Relevant drops: Fatebringer, Vex Mythoclast, Timebreaker sparrow.

Morals of the story: pugging off reddit fireteams isn't a bad thing
We need to raid more
I STILL don't have a void primary
I have more arc primaries than I know what to do with
I don't think I can realistically complain about drops for the rest of this expansion
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Staris
Priest

Re: My haul this weekend

Post by Staris » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm

I'm still holding true to my statement that we start signups again for raids and any spots get filled with Reddit or any group we get together with.

With that in mind what days would people prefer, I'm assuming we will want to hold it to weekends where the time can be a bit more flexible to account for the time it can take to get any remainders we would need from said groups, but I'm open to other days if there is enough interest.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:33 pm

I would love to get the raids going, but I cannot solidify a time. I would need to sign up on a week-by-week basis.

On Fridays I learn what My schedule will be the following week.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:13 pm

We had been doing them week to week before...

The other thing to keep in mind is that if we're picking people up from reddit that would mean we are leading, which at this point would exclude us doing CE as I don't think any of us know that raid well enough to lead it. I can muddle through all but the abyss because I don't know the route at all, and I only know how to cheese the bridge with a warlock. So that's not ideal.
I do think I know the hm path through the maze now in the vault though so that's something.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:29 pm

us leading is doable and do agree would limit CE especially for HM, could either start on normal or focus on VoG until you and any others do enough pug groups till they can lead a group.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:02 pm

For better or worse I should have more time for raiding in the upcoming weeks. I have a full set of PoE armor for all my chars so unless the perks are different I can skip the 32 at this point and focus on the 34/35 for etheric light. And raiding of course.

Also fyi I am pending a response from DoD right now on having Alvis registered with them. Once that's done at some point this week I hope I'll start soliciting for members/alliances.

The Plush Family: