PoE 32 tonight 6/15

A subforum for the discussion of the game Destiny
Furiel
Cardinal
PoE 32 tonight 6/15

Post by Furiel » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Needs to happen. Bungie rerolled Varik's armor for the week, so if you have a character that hasn't done 32 yet this week then we need to get the armor core and use them tonight.

Warlock and Titan boots are now pure Discipline and Hunter boots are Int/Disc split. Glad I haven't spent my armor core yet from run 2, I can give those to my hunter and get the sweet warlock boots with the core from tonight!
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Staris
Priest

PoE 32 tonight 6/15

Post by Staris » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:12 pm

i'll be up for that I can send a message to see if my brother-in-law will be interested

also makes me wonder if this reroll is for the following week or if it will roll again tomorrow.

Furiel
Cardinal

Re: PoE 32 tonight 6/15

Post by Furiel » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:04 am

I checked Variks and his stock still says it will refresh early morning tomorrow. I hope this just means they will be randomizing the rolls more on Varik's gear going forward instead of it being Str all the time.

I bought the boots for my hunter already so I REALLY want to do PoE tonight with my hunter so I can give them to my warlock.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel