Glass Vault 11-19 & 11-24

A subforum for the discussion of the game Destiny
Staris
Priest
Re: Glass Vault 11-19 & 11-24

Post by Staris » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Ok so the plan as of this moment is to do two runs. The people on the list get priority and are guaranteed at least one run. If we happen to have one or two people not on the list but able to raid, they can be added to the group as long as it doesn't prevent people getting to go for the second group. There will be a time limit on that as the closer we get to the normal start time the less I will be willing, especially if they are green and may result in the run taking at lot longer.

On at slight side note with NewFoundTerror putting yes for Saturday means we are 1 away from a yes there so that could either be a third run at normal or an attempt at Hard. So if people want to start asking the same group of people that haven't filled out their availability, there is also the possibility of asking friends of friends around the time of the raid and get the last person that way.

phoenix529
Altarsquid

Post by phoenix529 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:43 am

I signed up for tonight if you guys do two runs, and tomorrow night and Monday night. Sunday would work at 7pm but not 6pm. I'd only be 'green' on the Templar fight, as I've never once seen it run legitimately. Everything else I'm fairly solid on.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:49 am

We ran the raid twice on Friday so Saturday will be the third attempt if anyone is unwilling to go again one more time then attempt some Hard after speak now or be considered good to go at 8PM C but if we can get six will go early, as long as phoenix529 is a part of that group.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 pm

I probably won't be on very early but I'll definitely be on by 8 and am down for a third normal run, hard run or both.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel