Raid 11-4 - 11-10

A subforum for the discussion of the game Destiny
Staris
Priest
Raid 11-4 - 11-10

Post by Staris » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Sorry meant to put the up before now but here is the link directly to this weeks raid tab

Edit We finished the Raid Thursday so Monday if we get a group will either be alts or first attempt at Hard.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... EUkE#gid=9

Best Chance to Raid:
Thurdsay
Monday

Thursday Raid group:
Staris
Markin
Furiel
Cuspar
Dashl
NewFoundTerror

If we are unable to get a full group 5 minutes after start time, or those on the fence say they will be unable, will give spots to those online that haven't signup but otherwise will give priority to those signed up.

*Check back often as we get more people filling out their schedule.
Last edited by Staris on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Cuspar
Cardinal

Re: Raid 11-4 - 11-10

Post by Cuspar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:36 pm

One thing. I'm not 28 yet, and I won't be by Thursday. My understanding is that I'll be utterly useless against Atheon, so I will step aside if there is a 28 who can go.
Cuspar

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 pm

So I may not make the raid tonight. There is an ISP issue at work and as the on-call I will have to be on a conference call until it's resolved, even though I won't be doing anything. Ironically I have internet even though I have the same ISP as my work. Thank god for business/home segregation. I'll keep you all updated.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Furiel wrote:So I may not make the raid tonight. There is an ISP issue at work and as the on-call I will have to be on a conference call until it's resolved, even though I won't be doing anything. Ironically I have internet even though I have the same ISP as my work. Thank god for business/home segregation. I'll keep you all updated.
We'll be watching.... :shifty:
Cuspar wrote:One thing. I'm not 28 yet, and I won't be by Thursday. My understanding is that I'll be utterly useless against Atheon, so I will step aside if there is a 28 who can go.
On Normal, I do not think this is as much of a detriment as it would have been a few weeks ago. Doesn't make it any easier, but winning is still possible.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Marrkin wrote:
Cuspar wrote:One thing. I'm not 28 yet, and I won't be by Thursday. My understanding is that I'll be utterly useless against Atheon, so I will step aside if there is a 28 who can go.
On Normal, I do not think this is as much of a detriment as it would have been a few weeks ago. Doesn't make it any easier, but winning is still possible.
What Markin said. I don't think a full group of 26s or 27s would be able to pull it off, I may be wrong about that, but with the face that almost the whole group would be 29s and 28s one or two lower level won't effect nearly as much now.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:47 am

Dirty was 27 last week, I'm not concerned.

As of now issues are resolved so barring anything new I should be gtg for the raid.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:22 pm

I would suggest everyone getting on at 8:30PM as picking up a sixth is still possible for either Alt normal or first attempt at Hard mode.

Something else we could do is group up and do some pvp as I know there are some of us that are at that point for exotic bounties. If we pvp obviously those that don't wish to pvp will not be required to if they are on for the possibility of raiding.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:45 pm

I'll be on and I'm down for either alt run on my titan or hm on my warlock

The Plush Family:

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Also to be considered for this evening if we do raid, from what I understand the chests will not be available on hard. You only get 1 shot at them per toon so if we are going to do hard maybe open the door with alts to get the chest, swap to mains for Templar, then back to alts for the maze chests. Just to maximize mat acquisition and the chance for stuff from the maze chests.

The Plush Family:

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:23 am

Sounds like Terror will be a bit late but with Cuspar as a yes, unless some is against will be doing hard mode.