Legacy info/prices

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Furiel
Cardinal
Legacy info/prices

Post by Furiel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:49 pm

I stole this from DH. Interesting that you can either buy a species unlock OR earn it by leveling to 50 that same species. So if you're like me, want a Chiss trooper but aren't sure you want to go through all the work to level a Chiss to 50 first....start grinding those credits!!
Legacy
Companion Buffs (Example)Imperial Agent

Kaliyo – Bonus to endurance
Vector – Bonus to surge
Doctor Lokin – Bonus to healing
Ensign Temple – Bonus to critical chance
Scorpio – Bonus to defense
The rest of the classes have their own but due to time constraints, we will add them here later. However, all of the classes follow similar bonus lines.

Species
Note: All of the values will likely be retooled or changed before the 1.2 patch roll out. Everything here should be treated as such until the final values are updated. Values with * may be incorrect. All species unlocks can be unlocked by getting to 50 with a character of that species.

Chiss – Unlockable for 1.5 million credits, legacy level 8
Cyborg – Unlockable for 500,000* credits, legacy level 8
Human – Unlockable for 500,000* credits, legacy level 8
Miraluka – Unlockable for 1.5 million credits, legacy level 8
Mirialan – Unlockable for 1.5 million credits , legacy level 8
Rattataki – Unlockable for 1.5 million credits , legacy level 8
Sith Pureblood – Unlockable for 1.5 million credits , legacy level 8
Twilek – Unlockable for 1.5 million credits , legacy level 8
Zabrak – Unlockable for 500,000* credits , legacy level 8

Alignment
Legacy of Sacrifice – Grants the use of the sacrifice ability to all characters. Injures your companion to instantly heal yourself. Requires level 50, Dark V, 250,000 credits, legacy level 10
Legacy of Unity – Grants the use of the unity ability to all characters. Unity reduces damage to you and your companion for a short duration. Requires level 50, Light V, 250,000 credits, legacy level 10
Legacy of Equilibrium – Grants the use of the equilibrium ability to all characters. Equilibrium increases damage and healing by you and your companion for a short duration. Requires level 50, neutral, 250,000 credits, legacy level 10

Ship Unlocks
Mailbox – Unlockable for 250,000 credits, legacy level 10
Repair Droid – Unlockable for 1 million credits, legacy level 8
Operation Training Dummy – Unlockable for 250,000 credits, legacy level 10
Warzone Training Dummy – Unlockable for 250,000 credits, legacy level 10, valor rank required
Black Market Trade Terminal – Unlockable for 5 million credits, legacy level 35

Combat
Legacy of Combat: Punch – Unlocks the unarmed combat function. Unlockable for 10,000 credits, legacy level 5, Valor rank level 5
Legacy of Combat: Jab – Unlockable for 15,000 credits, legacy level 8, valor rank 10
Legacy of Combat: Uppercut – Unlockable for 20,000 credits, legacy level 10,valor rank 15
Legacy of Combat: Bash – Unlockable for 25,000 credits, legacy level 15,valor rank 25

Social
Companion dance – Unlockable for 50,000 credits, legacy level 5, social 2 or above
Tech Emotes – /datapad /holocoms /map. Unlockable for 50,000 credits, legacy level 8, social 4 or above
Tech Tool Emotes – /scanned /scangreen /binoculars /weld. Unlockable for 50,000 credits, legacy level 12, social 6 or above
Double Lasers Emote – Unlockable for 150,000 credits, legacy level 15, social 10 or above

Convenience
Legacy Fleet Pass – Cuts down the time of the use of Fleet Pass by increments of one hour for each of the levels. There are three levels to it and are unlockable for increments of 50,000 credits, 5 legacy levels (5, 10, 15)
Legacy Quick Travel – Same as the above except that it is cut down by one minute each level instead.
Rocket Boost – Short duration speed increase. Unlockable for 5 million credits, legacy level 20

Achievement Mission Terminals
Several Achievement Mission Terminals are located in fleets of the two factions that now unlock achievement rewards for doing certain flashpoints, operations, etc. These feats require boss kills and more to unlock special speeder skins/colors.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

njessi
Scribe

Re: Legacy info/prices

Post by njessi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Interesting. I'm a little disappointed by the light/dark/neutral rewards as they require light 5, dark 5, and pure neutral, respectively. Which doesn't really solve the problem for those of us who chose answers based on the answers, not the alignment.
Mistress of Hawtpants

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm

As I mentioned on the show last night, the prices are unclear as to what is required of each. They've said that some things will be credit only, some will be legacy only and others will be both... and this list could not be any less helpful in that regard.

Also disappointing is that my Level 50 Sorc gets a Dark 5 ability I've had for 2.5 months... and it's a virtually useless skill as a healer.

Dodd Formeianna
Priest

Post by Dodd Formeianna » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Great find, Furiel...this is awesome. Right on.

I dinged legacy 13 today, so I guess I'm unlocking a number of these features right from the getgo. Sweet!