Greetings to the Church

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Marrkin
Bishop
Greetings to the Church

Post by Marrkin » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 am

Hello all!

Just wanted to drop a short little note here to offer my services as a healer if you are ever needing to fill a slot for Raids or FP's. My man is named Marrkin (big surprise there i know!)
and I am a 50 Sage.

HIstorically, I am an old guildmate of Furiel for a few years in Everquest 2, and I have also had the pleasure of healing Furiel and 2 others of your guild through a heroic crawl and some Ilum stuff. Sorry that I can't recall the names of the other two I was with, but then it was only the one time guys, so don't hold it against me!

Anyway, I am generally on every evening about 5:30pm PST on either Marrkin or my current alt, Shattner. Please feel free to holler if y'all are in need of some sageness.....

Thank you! and if I post this in the wrong spot, feel free to whack me with a newspaper and rub my nose in it, and point me in the right direction.

Cuspar
Cardinal

Greetings to the Church

Post by Cuspar » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Hey Marrkin - I was one of the meat shields you were healing on Belsavis! Good to see you here!
Cuspar

Furiel
Cardinal

Re: Greetings to the Church

Post by Furiel » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Hey bro nice to see you made it. I updated your board permissions so you should be able to sign up for raids as well. We should hit a hard mode Sunday night after I drop off my daughter at her moms house. :twisted:
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Cuspar
Cardinal

Greetings to the Church

Post by Cuspar » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:49 am

Furiel wrote:Hey bro nice to see you made it. I updated your board permissions so you should be able to sign up for raids as well. We should hit a hard mode Sunday night after I drop off my daughter at her moms house. :twisted:
I would like to tank said Hard Mode if I can get on in time.
Cuspar

Raikir
Priest

Post by Raikir » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Did someone mention a hard mode?
Swell Guy/Man's Man

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

LOL of course I say im available in the evenings, and then I disappear for nearly most of the weekend. Guess I have to let RL interrupt my digital life every now and again. /sigh

Anyway, I have to say I will probably not be on as much in the next 2 weeks. I'm moving into my new apartment on the 16th and need to begin my moving prep. If you see me on though, holler if any of ya want to do something. Be fairly warned though, I haven't touched a HM to date, so consider me noob as far as those go.