SirP! You live!

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Gandolfini
Priest
Re: SirP! You live!

Post by Gandolfini » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Furiel wrote:
Gandolfini wrote:That really sucks. Our Presidents can admit to smoking pot, interns and snorting coke but still be elected to run the country.
edited for accuracy
I have no problems with interns. Hell if it relieves stress for the finger over the nuclear button, I say there needs to be a First Fluffer cabinet position.
Spelt chick it fur putties!

Vespasian
Cardinal

Post by Vespasian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Gandolfini wrote:
Furiel wrote:
Gandolfini wrote:That really sucks. Our Presidents can admit to smoking pot, interns and snorting coke but still be elected to run the country.
edited for accuracy
I have no problems with interns. Hell if it relieves stress for the finger over the nuclear button, I say there needs to be a First Fluffer cabinet position.
QFE

I think this would make a great addition to any work environment, it'd help cut back on office shootings and suicides in the office.
Cuspar eats dead people.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Gandolfini wrote:
Furiel wrote:
edited for accuracy
I don't have a problem with it either, just figured I'd throw it in there since there was a bunch of talk of trying to impeach Clinton for it, even though it really isn't/shouldn't be an impeachable offense. Maybe not the best judgement, definately not the best taste, but getting sucked off in the oval office is no crime.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:05 pm

I have long been a strong supporter of legalizing marijuana. Tax it, control the potency and you have balanced the federal budget (with a combination of the tax revenue and the insane amount of money spent enforcing the laws as they are now). Sure, there's details to work out, but I'm a pothead... we don't do details :P

And I'm not going near the political-fluffer discussion. I can't since I was in a year-long affair with a married woman I worked with.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Sir Psyko wrote:I have long been a strong supporter of legalizing marijuana. Tax it, control the potency and you have balanced the federal budget (with a combination of the tax revenue and the insane amount of money spent enforcing the laws as they are now). Sure, there's details to work out, but I'm a pothead... we don't do details :P

And I'm not going near the political-fluffer discussion. I can't since I was in a year-long affair with a married woman I worked with.
Homewrecker!!

We still love you though you dirty dirty giantish man-whore.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Furiel wrote:
Sir Psyko wrote:I have long been a strong supporter of legalizing marijuana. Tax it, control the potency and you have balanced the federal budget (with a combination of the tax revenue and the insane amount of money spent enforcing the laws as they are now). Sure, there's details to work out, but I'm a pothead... we don't do details :P

Homewrecker!!

We still love you though you dirty dirty giantish man-whore.
She never left the home. He makes too much money for her to leave. When I lost my job, she left me. And yes, I was a giant man-whore... she was 4'9". I called her "Fun-Sized". The whole situation is a lot more complicated, but simplified: she lied to me from the start and being a man it took me nearly a year to realize it.

Kitoshi
Priest

Post by Kitoshi » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Sir Psyko wrote:She lied to me from the start and being a man it took me nearly a year to realize it.
It took you a year to realize she was a man? I think we need to re-visit High School anatomy.

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Kitoshi wrote:
Sir Psyko wrote:She lied to me from the start and, being a man, it took me nearly a year to realize it.
It took you a year to realize she was a man? I think we need to re-visit High School anatomy.
Nah, I just need to remember to use proper punctuation. The difference a couple commas can make... :roll:

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 am

Got the call today, finally. Go in tomorrow for about 4 hours training and start a month-long "trial" period (to see if I like the job and they like me). Pay sucks but it's 4 minutes walking from where I am. It's a dog daycare, so lots of cleaning up shit and playing with dogs, and yeah, I'm a dog lover (not like falanx is a sheep lover though) so it should be fun.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 am

:cheers:

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 am

Grays. Having a job is better than not. Hopefully this is a turn for you in the right direction.

Sent from my smartyphone using Tapatalk.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Kitoshi
Priest

Post by Kitoshi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 am

Blackferne wrote:Grays.
Don't you just love auto-correct?

Vespasian
Cardinal

Post by Vespasian » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Kitoshi wrote:
Blackferne wrote:Grays.
Don't you just love auto-correct?
It's not auto-correct, he's just senile.
Cuspar eats dead people.

Gandolfini
Priest

Post by Gandolfini » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Sir Psyko wrote:Got the call today, finally. Go in tomorrow for about 4 hours training and start a month-long "trial" period (to see if I like the job and they like me). Pay sucks but it's 4 minutes walking from where I am. It's a dog daycare, so lots of cleaning up shit and playing with dogs, and yeah, I'm a dog lover (not like falanx is a sheep lover though) so it should be fun.

1. It's a job. Congratulations!
2. Your job is playing with dogs! I wish all my co-workers were as happy as dogs.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Gandolfini wrote:
Sir Psyko wrote:Got the call today, finally. Go in tomorrow for about 4 hours training and start a month-long "trial" period (to see if I like the job and they like me). Pay sucks but it's 4 minutes walking from where I am. It's a dog daycare, so lots of cleaning up shit and playing with dogs, and yeah, I'm a dog lover (not like falanx is a sheep lover though) so it should be fun.

2. Your job is playing with dogs! I wish all my co-workers were as smart as dogs.
FTFY

The Plush Family:

Gandolfini
Priest

Post by Gandolfini » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Furiel wrote:
Gandolfini wrote:

2. Your job is playing with dogs! I wish all my co-workers were as smart as dogs.
FTFY
Thanks! :bow:

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Gandolfini wrote:

2. Your job is playing with dogs! I wish all my co-workers were as happy as dogs.
Yeah, I'm pretty psyched about it. I miss having a dog, so this is pretty awesome and should help my depression/bi-polar disorder. Not looking forward to 6:45am starts, but it's a job and money and that's what I desperately needed. I'm going to apply for food assistance as well, they refused me since I was unemployed, to help get back on my feet a little faster.

I wish most of my former employers were as smart as dogs.

Vespasian
Cardinal

Post by Vespasian » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Mozeltov SIrP, I wish I could work with dogs all day.
Cuspar eats dead people.