ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PLEASE READ FIRST

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Furiel
Cardinal
Re: ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PLEASE READ FIRST

Post by Furiel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 pm

This needs to be our new Tanks strat...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Can anyone craft Advanced Puppy 22?
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Dodd Formeianna
Priest

Post by Dodd Formeianna » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Skiggity wrote:Can anyone craft Advanced Puppy 22?
Puppies can have enhancement slots? I want a puppy that boosts cunning and endurance.

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Dodd Formeianna wrote:Puppies can have enhancement slots? I want a puppy that boosts cunning and endurance.
Drat! Outwitted by that cunning puppy again. I'll get you next time cunning puppy. Mark my words; I'll get you next time!

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Bulwark wrote:
Dodd Formeianna wrote:Puppies can have enhancement slots? I want a puppy that boosts cunning and endurance.
Drat! Outwitted by that cunning puppy again. I'll get you next time cunning puppy. Mark my words; I'll get you next time!
And I would have got away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your damn dog!!
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:29 pm

I want a puppy with aim. Cleaning puppy puddles is annoying.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 pm

I see your puppy, and raise you one kitty...

..with Aim.

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Leth
Priest

Post by Leth » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 am

Blackferne wrote:I want a puppy with aim. Cleaning puppy puddles is annoying.
Yeah, my wife hates cleaning up pee all the time too. I just wish I had a puppy to blame it on. :woe:
The Deacon of DPS

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Leth wrote:
Blackferne wrote:I want a puppy with aim. Cleaning puppy puddles is annoying.
Yeah, my wife hates cleaning up pee all the time too. I just wish I had a puppy to blame it on. :woe:
Tell her it's her own damn fault for being into golden showers. She's wants the freak show she's gotta deal with the consequences.

The Plush Family:

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:39 am

A nice fella named Latencey joined up tonight, he was having a bit of trouble getting into the forum to do his intro so consider this a placeholder while get gets it sorted. He's a sentinel, new to ops but so were we all, once!
EDIT: He wanted me to mention that he's mute, so he can use vent to listen but his voice is the keyboard.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 am

Skiggity wrote:A nice fella named Latencey joined up tonight, he was having a bit of trouble getting into the forum to do his intro so consider this a placeholder while get gets it sorted. He's a sentinel, new to ops but so were we all, once!
EDIT: He wanted me to mention that he's mute, so he can use vent to listen but his voice is the keyboard.
See if you can find out what kind of trouble registering with the forums. I'll help out however I can.
Jounville Blackferne

Latencey
Altarsquid

Post by Latencey » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:59 pm

1. My ign? Latencey, not the bad latency. the good kind! that brigs bad ass dps everywhere!

2. what my attraction. well Church of Alvis is like a light, and im a moth. i haven't been able to get into ops, but when Skiggity was asking for ops, i told him, i was under geared and was new to ops, bla bla long story, in the end he asked if i had a guild. since i wasn't he invited me, and now i'm here! and here to stay.

3. best gaming story.... oh where do i begin? World of Warcraft, i got into the beta and made an undead rogue, got to level 30ish when the beta ended, so i bought the game cause i loved it, and when i got to 60, the first Molten Core raid of our server (a raid, for those who don't know, its WoW equivalent to ops) and it was back when you needed 60 people to do it. now when we get 60 people and we get there, our first pull, was a complete wipe. we all died which was fun! we get past the first few pulls. and the first boss comes, we kill him. with only 1 or 2 people left. (me not included) but it was the best time iv ever had on a game, adrenaline running through my body. sweat was pouring, anyway, we get to the last boss Ragnaros, a fire lord. fun right? we get him half way down, and he killed all our tanks, now me, the 3rd or 2nd highest dps, is now tanking, the healers are all screaming "HEAL HIM GOD DAMN IT!" and i tanked in leather gear the whole time, we killed him and some really good rogue gear dropped. that is my best gaming story.
EDIT: we were the first world wide to defeat Ragnaros! acording to WoWWiki http://www.wowwiki.com/Ragnaros first world wide kill was by my guild! and i was there!!

some more about me, i'm a 19 year-old mute, been mute for most of my life (car accident cut my vocal cords. they are scared and don't work anymore :c) but i sure as hell can type and Sign! iv been with my current girlfriend for 4 years now. she lives with me, so i get woman agro a lot. and that's about it.
Last edited by Latencey on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Mute Warrior

Characters: Pinkish=Tank Orange=Dps Green=Heals

Latencey; Level 50 Jedi Sentinel -Watchman-
Myle; Level 11 Scoundrel -Sawbones-
Alvoria; Level 17 Assassin -Darkness-

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm

woman agro or women agro ?

Latencey
Altarsquid

Post by Latencey » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm

fixed it thanks ^.^
The Mute Warrior

Characters: Pinkish=Tank Orange=Dps Green=Heals

Latencey; Level 50 Jedi Sentinel -Watchman-
Myle; Level 11 Scoundrel -Sawbones-
Alvoria; Level 17 Assassin -Darkness-

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Welcome aboard Latency! Oddly enough, for a group of guys that spend excessive time playing an online game about a sci-fi fantasy, we know all too well about girl aggro. I've seen you on a few times, but have been playing distracted. Sorry if I was quiet. Can't wait to get you raiding!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Glad to see ya on the forum, welcome!
-Skiggity, Sage DPS

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Welcome Latency. I'm supposedly in charge though that is a dubious claim at best. If you need anything feel free to let me know. External aggro (wife, gf, kid, baby, work) is well known here so no worries on that front.

Other than that WELCOME ABOARD! :rave:
Jounville Blackferne

Premmat
Altarsquid

Post by Premmat » Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 am

Well my name is Premmat or if u want u can call me by my real name james. the guild contacted me on 5/6/13 after seeing that I was looking for a guild. and as soon as I joined they ask me to fill in for scum and villainy. as I was learning how they did things in scum and villainy I found out that they are casual but a very organized guild. and they treat everyone as equals no matter what the screw up is. ive actually had two funny gaming moments in swtor. first moment happened when I was on makeb I ended up dying at least 10 times in 5 minutes. one of them I was going to a quest marker and somehow found my way near and imperial base(same thing happened when I was on hoth) another was last night when me and my partner had to do this thing on scum and villainy. we ended up getting ambushed by at least six droids. of course in that kinda situation I freaked out and was trying to cc them. luckily everyone agreed to start over and and I was paired up with skiddity. luckily they weren't mad and I thank them for that. other then that im really enjoying the guild so far and am looking to join more ops in the near future.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 am

Premmat wrote:Well my name is Premmat or if u want u can call me by my real name james. the guild contacted me on 5/6/13 after seeing that I was looking for a guild. and as soon as I joined they ask me to fill in for scum and villainy. as I was learning how they did things in scum and villainy I found out that they are casual but a very organized guild. and they treat everyone as equals no matter what the screw up is. ive actually had two funny gaming moments in swtor. first moment happened when I was on makeb I ended up dying at least 10 times in 5 minutes. one of them I was going to a quest marker and somehow found my way near and imperial base(same thing happened when I was on hoth) another was last night when me and my partner had to do this thing on scum and villainy. we ended up getting ambushed by at least six droids. of course in that kinda situation I freaked out and was trying to cc them. luckily everyone agreed to start over and and I was paired up with skiddity. luckily they weren't mad and I thank them for that. other then that im really enjoying the guild so far and am looking to join more ops in the near future.
Welcome to the guild and enjoyed having you with us for S&V and looking forward to run with you in the future.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Wed May 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Welcome!
Jounville Blackferne

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Wed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah, thanks for signing up, and for joining us so quickly on S&V (and getting in vent, etc. We'll get you set up with a login for the raids page so you can start signing up to join us on regular ops if you'd like!
-Skiggity, Sage DPS

Premmat
Altarsquid

Post by Premmat » Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

cool beans

Averline
Altarsquid

Post by Averline » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:17 am

1. Averline

2. At first it was a brief convo looking for a guild on Fleet, but I like what I see on the site as far as your attitude toward the game and one another.

3. Best memory here so far is a toss up between clearing the Council in 16m HM with half the raid down and crushing a 16m HM Op 9 and not losing a single person as the raid healer. Best memory ever was a split as well - first Hami raid victory I had as a raid leader in CoH / leading the last open (200 ppl) raid before they capped the zone at 50, we all knew the game was changing for the worse with that change and to go out with a resounding win was something I carry with me after many years.

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 am

Welcome! Look forward to raiding and hanging out with ya.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:08 am

Glad you decided to join us! Looks like you've had some great time in raid/ops. Definitely let us know if you have any questions or whatever. Lookin forward to killing fictional things with ya 8-)8-)

Sent using smoke signals from my campfire.