I'm semi-back again

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Furiel
Cardinal
I'm semi-back again

Post by Furiel » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 am

So I played a bit, took another break, and now I'm back again. I'm mostly out of things to do in Destiny currently until the next expansion in late Sep, so while I'll still be putting in some time there to hang with I'm going to be playing SW:ToR again too.

That and the Dark vs. Light even has me intrigued as well. I actually deleted my Sentinel last night and made a new one to start over at level 1 to participate in the event. I'm going to want/need someone who's still active to find a time this coming weekend to guild that character so I can get the xp bonus from that, and so I can get into the guild bank to hand stuff between chars.

And finally, I kinda want to start getting into GSF. I have been replaying the X-Wing series lately and I still love starfighter combat so I want to check that out as well.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: I'm semi-back again

Post by Blackferne » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 pm

I can login this weekend and guild you. Just hit me up in gchat to narrow a time.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:47 am

Man they really lessened the leveling curve in Sw:ToR. I finished chapter 1 last night on my Sentinel and I'm level 43 already. They lowered all of the heroics on every planet to 2+ and thus far every one has been soloable with a companion. All I've been doing is the class story, planet story and heroics and I used maybe 2 XP boosts so most of that has been without rested XP either.

I'm just trying to decide if I want to stick with it or not. I came back because I was feeling the MMO itch again, but the lack of ability to do raids and stuff is not ideal. And I haven't liked the way itemization was done in ToR for a long time. While the ability to customize your look is cool, having a billion options just feels overwhelming at times as well. And the ability bloat has been real as well...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:32 pm

I know that feeling.

I did renew my subscription a while back as well and took a toon from 1 to 65 in a matter of weeks only having to do the story line quests instead of the planet ones. Even wandering into heroic areas is a bit of a joke now. The first real difficulty I ran into was at 65 doing the re-capture the planetary stations quests solo.

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.