New SWTOR Expansion

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Blackferne
Archbishop
New SWTOR Expansion

Post by Blackferne » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:50 pm

http://kotaku.com/star-wars-the-old-rep ... 1738781689

I've been playing with n'jessi's sith guild for a couple months. The expansion dropped for long time subscribers (like mid july?) a week ago and drops for all subscribers today. It has been pretty good so far in my opinion. They have only released 9 chapters of the expansion so far which takes maybe 6 hours of game time. The companion system got an overhaul and the story has been fun.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Re: New SWTOR Expansion

Post by Furiel » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:51 pm

At some point I'm going to login again but the new Destiny dlc has kept me pretty busy. Stupid time hated content, they're putting out new stuff to do like every week right now.

I do have 3 level 50+ Sith chars. I still haven't finished the story with my warrior though...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:07 pm

So I was a little bored yesterday and decided to activate my account. I spent most of my time remember what the game was about and how to play. It was 1001 days (according to emails) that I had last played. My sith side characters are in Pod 6. Mortee is 23rd Mercenary and Roy'b'batty is 13 level sniper. I will also be playing on the Church side continuing my story line on Maizan.

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 pm

All of my sith characters should be in Pod 6, except my Sorcerer Daara, she is not. Although I am going to be focusing on my Sith Warrior right now on the occasion I play just because I want to get him through the story first.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 am

So I was playing a few hours last night. Is it me or has the game become easier and cheaper? Training skills cost nothing. My companions can go around naked it seems and 3 side quests plus the story and i was up 3 levels and finished Tatooine.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:29 pm

With the class exp buff plus rested exp, along with Presence that gets shared across the account helps overpower the companion for the level, I rarely needed to do side quests and still be quite a few levels above where I needed to be. Though wouldn't surprise me if they made the earlier content easier / give more exp to level faster to get new players to the new content, similar to what Wow has done for leveling up to certain levels super easy.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:45 pm

I still haven't logged back in but probably will in the next few days. I do have to ask tho Joun, is More still around? Cuz I really hate that dude and if I am going to play again I'd rather it be with you guys then some random window lickers...

The Plush Family:

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 pm

No More isn't playing, but I don't know if you remember Noreek (the other French Canadian) he plays regularly and as always seems to like to argue theorycraft and class design midraid.
Jounville Blackferne

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Meh that doesn't really phase me that much actually. I never had a problem really with him, just with More and his constant blame game and negativity.

The Plush Family:

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:26 pm

I blame your negativity on not being able to handle his blame game and negativity.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 am

I blame the blame game for all the rampant blaming of the blame game. It seems to be the root cause of all the negativity. That's my negative review of the latter half of this thread.

I blame you all :twisted:

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:28 am

Marrkin wrote:I blame the blame game for all the rampant blaming of the blame game. It seems to be the root cause of all the negativity. That's my negative review of the latter half of this thread.

I blame you all :twisted:
That's a negative ghost rider that blame is full...

:dropcheer:

#micdropandwalkoff

The Plush Family:

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:02 pm

What is this Blame Game and where can I download it?
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Patch Notes on Blame Game v.1.7

*Blame now has an AoE effect, but total blame is capped based on character stats
*Passive Aggression Talent allows players to assign blame at reduced threat levels
*Redirection talent now includes pets as animals. Only viable for blame involving farts or unfinished homework
*Known issue with Marriage content where blame is not equally shared among party members
*"I Accept Blame and Hope to learn from this" talent now properly improves integrity score
*Changes to "Smelt it Dealt it" make it share a cooldown with Pet based Redirection efforts
Jounville Blackferne

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Blackferne wrote:Patch Notes on Blame Game v.1.7

*Blame now has an AoE effect, but total blame is capped based on character stats
*Passive Aggression Talent allows players to assign blame at reduced threat levels
*Redirection talent now includes pets as animals. Only viable for blame involving farts or unfinished homework
*Known issue with Marriage content where blame is not equally shared among party members
*"I Accept Blame and Hope to learn from this" talent now properly improves integrity score
*Changes to "Smelt it Dealt it" make it share a cooldown with Pet based Redirection efforts
And your future in marketing has begun...

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Blame game hotfix v1.7.1
*Fixed an issue where blame was not being appropriately assigned when playing Diplomacy
*All blame when playing Diplomacy is now automatically assigned to Furiel with no cap

The Plush Family:

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:17 am

I enjoyed reading about Blame Game v1.6, and texting about it with Cuspar. Entertain us!

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:18 am

I think I quit around Blame Game v1.5.

C'est la vie. :shifty:
Cuspar

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am

Did you'll read up on Blame Game 1.8 Road Rage expansion. You get to cut people off and blame them for being in your way!
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Meh that DLC didn't excited me that much. The full expansion though, Blame Game 2.0 Jewish Family Reunion, that sounds absolutely incredible.

The Plush Family:

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:06 am

yeah, the racial stereotype mechanic in 2.0 looks pretty cool. Though the Canadian subclass looks a bit OP.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Bulwark wrote:Though the Canadian subclass looks a bit OP.
That's due to the AOE skill called "Apologies" - it gets spammed before and after every other character action.

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:12 am

Marrkin wrote:
Bulwark wrote:Though the Canadian subclass looks a bit OP.
That's due to the AOE skill called "Apologies" - it gets spammed before and after every other character action.
I'm sorry

OUCH.

I'm sorry.
___
Sorry, got nothin.