I did it

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Fynn
Priest
I did it

Post by Fynn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:19 pm

I've canceled my sub. I'm not happy about or proud of it, but there it is. I'll still do exactly what I've been doing: Checking in on the forums almost every day and often multiple times a day. I just couldn't justify paying for something I wasn't using...
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Staris
Priest

Re: I did it

Post by Staris » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Understandable if your not able to use the subscription though nothing stops you from jumping on every blue moon as a preferred so still the hope we bump into each other. Granted slightly requires me to pull myself away from minecraft or one of the many steam games I've/'ll gotten from the winter sales.

Dodd Formeianna
Priest

Post by Dodd Formeianna » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Admittance is the first step to recovery...

Jokes aside, I hope we get to game again in another capacity, Fynn. Take it easy.

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Yeah, hop on Free 2 Play every now and again; you'll remain on friend lists in the off chance you pop on. Either way, have an awesome holiday and new year. Hope your bubblah doesn't freeze this winter...
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Hahaha Thanks guys. I'm hoping that at some point in the not-so-distant future I get the itch to play again. I REALLY miss raiding with you guys. I just couldn't bring myself to continue the gear grind. The longer I waited to log in, the more daunting the prospect of 'catching up' became. I'm still hoping some time away will help light the fire! Either way, I'll be around. Like I said, I'll be on the forums. If you want to FB friend me, you can find sporadic posts there too.

I actually just reloaded Star Trek Online (BLASPHEMY!) because I was reading it was one of the more viable F2P games. I am seriously enjoying the Duty Officer System because it is similar to Crew Missions in SWTOR but far more in-depth. Great rewards and no money sink, which means I can log in, leave it on the computer, and chase the cubs around! If anyone is playing that, look up Jake Morgan.(<----period).

Beyond that, I may just pop on Vent at some point to hear your wonderful Non-Regional diction! BUBBLAH!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:12 am

I'm too lazy to make my own thread, but I canceled my sub tonight finally too. I'm still keeping the game installed and if nothing else I want to at least see all the class stories so I will be popping on now and then, but considering I haven't logged on in like 2 months I just didn't see a reason to keep giving them money for a game I'm not playing.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Dido.

Also, I have a tone of Cartel Coins from my sub. Anyone want some cartel market crap?

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.