Premmat's Goodbyes... But forever?

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Premmat
Altarsquid
Premmat's Goodbyes... But forever?

Post by Premmat » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 pm

as it pains me to say this. im going too have too resign Premmat from the Guild. as for my alts they will stay. the past few pugged Ops runs have been a failure, even the latest run. we had all over geared 55's but 3 people wasn't paying attention too the pylons for EV HM. ill check up on the guild forum and log in as much as possible too keep in touch. if you guys start running Ops again you know where too find me.

Staris
Priest

Re: Premmat's Goodbyes... But forever?

Post by Staris » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Totally understandable man I've run into the same issue the few times I've tried on the sith side and it just seems the expertise as been steadily declining for a while now. I'm not holding my breath but the hopefully the pvp space might bring some people back and get the pugging back to a more regular success rate.

Premmat
Altarsquid

Re: Premmat's Goodbyes... But forever?

Post by Premmat » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:04 pm

if anything I can try too start a project guild. that way I can pug anyone from Alvis in some ops. Noreek seems too be having the same trouble when it comes too OPS. I pugged with him as a healer yesterday and the group frustrated him too the point where he dropped. i honestly don't blame him because i dropped minutes later.