DPS Over the past 4-5 months

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Premmat
Altarsquid
DPS Over the past 4-5 months

Post by Premmat » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 pm

I know you've rarely seen me on since June. But I am happy to say that I've been Augmenting my gear for future raids. now the people who has ran with me would know that I never really spent my time augmenting when I first joined the guild, so my DPS was around 1200. Thanks to Skiggity, Jounville, and Timmah for pushing me into this my DPS now stands somewhere between 1850-1900. I still have some augmenting to do and I have to switch from blue to purples. so I still have some room for improvements

Staris
Priest

Re: DPS Over the past 4-5 months

Post by Staris » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:26 pm

If you haven't grabbed them already I left three mk-9 kits and let me know if you will need more to finish out your augmenting of the gear.

I am capable of making all augments at both the blue and purple so if you will let me know how much blues you have left to get I can help with that no problem. I've been working on augmenting Sasmein so all of the Thermal Regulator I've been getting has been going into that so if you get me the four needed to make a purple augment I'll craft them for you.

Premmat
Altarsquid

Re: DPS Over the past 4-5 months

Post by Premmat » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

no prob I have at least 6 more to pop in. and ill try to get you the mats you need to make purple, and thank you