Shattner promises spooning

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
TimmySchneeks
Priest
Shattner promises spooning

Post by TimmySchneeks » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:49 pm

He'll even let you be the big spoon!
TimmySchneeks | Boccior - Gunslinger | Qixx - Sage Healer | Lagdalen - Guardian Tank | Tom'Mato - Vanguard DPS | Käylëë - Sentinel

Furiel
Cardinal

Re: Shattner promises spooning

Post by Furiel » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:26 pm

I promise herpes

And I'm like a Lannister, I always pay my debts. And I owe you all so much...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Yeah I know I've been quiet recently. Kinda gave up SWTOR all of a sudden, and spend a lot of my time working on my car. After not logging in for a while I realized I don't miss the game one bit. Initially I did but even that didn't linger long. Unfortunately it was just too "narrow" of an experience. This seems to be my view for a lot of things these days, and I regularly mentally rebel against constant repetition with anything.

I enjoyed my time there, and you guys are all the coolest, but I can definitely say I won't be back on.

I'll still spoon though...

Sent using smoke signals from my campfire.

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 am

Marrkin wrote:Yeah I know I've been quiet recently. Kinda gave up SWTOR all of a sudden, and spend a lot of my time working on my car. After not logging in for a while I realized I don't miss the game one bit. Initially I did but even that didn't linger long. Unfortunately it was just too "narrow" of an experience. This seems to be my view for a lot of things these days, and I regularly mentally rebel against constant repetition with anything.

I enjoyed my time there, and you guys are all the coolest, but I can definitely say I won't be back on.

I'll still spoon though...

You best still check in!!!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 am

Yeah man, I been keeping an eye on y'all. Besides my hobbies its been a really crazy time for work and life. Not getting any younger and I have decisions to make regarding my career paths in the next few months.