I got Treek

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Blackferne
Archbishop
I got Treek

Post by Blackferne » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

1 million and legacy 40 to get the contract. A really short questline that has a pretty funny cut scene. 700cc later I can get it on any level 10+ character. Tank and Healer. Would be very useful on a leveling alt.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

TimmySchneeks
Priest

Re: I got Treek

Post by TimmySchneeks » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Would've been nice for a slinger, darn guss not showing up until hoth!

I started collecting tauntaun data too, the mass of players doing the same actually has no negative effects on your collecting, and actually makes it quicker since you can switch instances to re-work the same taun nest. Unfortunately looks like no legacy unlock though.
TimmySchneeks | Boccior - Gunslinger | Qixx - Sage Healer | Lagdalen - Guardian Tank | Tom'Mato - Vanguard DPS | Käylëë - Sentinel

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:17 pm

TimmySchneeks wrote:Would've been nice for a slinger, darn guss not showing up until hoth!

I started collecting tauntaun data too, the mass of players doing the same actually has no negative effects on your collecting, and actually makes it quicker since you can switch instances to re-work the same taun nest. Unfortunately looks like no legacy unlock though.
That doesn't surprise me since vehicles haven't been tied to legacy yet would have been cool if that had though.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 pm

TimmySchneeks wrote:Would've been nice for a slinger, darn guss not showing up until hoth!
Hand for JKs too since Doc doesn't show up til Balmorra. Always made me wonder why a class that has no healing option in either of their ACs would have to wait til mid-game for their healer. Now...problem solved.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel