Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Even if you're not playing much these days, do us a favor and log in real quick. They've got a new perk that gives more XP based on the number of Guildies who have logged in recently. Also, it's a good time to get sucked back in if you haven't check out 2.0 stuff (even if you don't have 2.0, you can hop in and help out your buddies :) )
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Skiggity
Bishop

Re: Log in for the good of Alvis!

Post by Skiggity » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:44 pm

New Feature! Characters in a guild will receive an XP and Reputation bonus based on the number of characters from unique accounts in the guild:
For every five active unique accounts in a guild, the XP bonus increases by 1% (on top of the base 5%) for the entire guild, up to a maximum of 10%.
For every five active unique accounts in a guild, the Reputation bonus increases by 1% for the entire guild, up to a maximum of 10%.
An active unique account is defined as a Preferred or Subscriber account that has logged in within the last 720 hours (30 days), and only one character per account will be applied to the guild's member count.
The qualifying member number will only count accounts that log in after Game Update 2.2; the system will not recognize accounts that logged in in the 30 days prior to the update.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:02 pm

It might be helpful if we have a revival of Sith Sundays to level toons with the XP boost. :shifty:
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll try to find a couple minutes tonight after monkey is in bed to login on both sides
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Premmat
Altarsquid

Post by Premmat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Blackferne wrote:It might be helpful if we have a revival of Sith Sundays to level toons with the XP boost. :shifty:
sounds like a great idea ive got 2 other sith toons to bring into the guild and im sure aintillia has at least 1 other

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Something we did for a few weeks was a Sith Sunday where we'd deliberately play our sith toons. After a few weeks that sort of died out, but I'd personally like to see the Imperial side of FP as I level up, preferably with friends (even if not tightly grouped level wise).
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Premmat
Altarsquid

Post by Premmat » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 am

my highest toon on the imp side is my assassin which is lvl 17. im most likely going to be working on my bounty hunter though so I can get the buff. he is currently a lvl 11

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Blackferne wrote:Something we did for a few weeks was a Sith Sunday where we'd deliberately play our sith toons. After a few weeks that sort of died out, but I'd personally like to see the Imperial side of FP as I level up, preferably with friends (even if not tightly grouped level wise).
Bulwark Jr has been playing his sith for a bit. I'm sure he would love to join in the fun.