Hero of Hutta in Episode 2

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Skiggity
Bishop
Hero of Hutta in Episode 2

Post by Skiggity » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:07 am

http://torwars.com/2013/02/11/torwars-tv-episode-3/

Well, episode 3 of the 'cast, but ep2 of Fynn's own personal saga.

I love the filter your applied to give it a bit of artistic visual flair. Seriously, nice choice, reminded me of the intro to the OG Dune with the chalk drawings and stuff, in a good way :)

And you're getting even more comfortable in the role, I loled at a few parts, genuinely engaging. Bravo!
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Bulwark
Cardinal

Re: Hero of Hutta in Episode 2

Post by Bulwark » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 am

"The content owner has not made this video available on mobile devices."

???

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Haha Thanks Skigg! I love doing this! I appreciate the praise. I feel like doing the characters voice is FAR easier the second time around. Episode one took me about three hours to record, because I wasn't sure how I wanted inflections, pauses and the like. This time around, it took about half the time. I can't take much credit for the visual. I took the screens, but sent them off to the AP, who did an amazing job on the visual end. We are talking now about making it a 'motion comic' type presentation. I'm just waiting to see what he needs. I think that could look VERY cool.

This week, I may need a little help. Anyone have a smuggler and a voice? I was thinking Timmy, as his main is a guy (sorry Maizan, your girly voice has haunted my dreams...and I haven't even heard it yet!) and Dodd is exceptionally busy. If Timmy isn't interested, and anyone has a Smuggler alt that is a guy, let me know. I'm going to start the script this week, I'll send it to you, and you can send the recording back this way when your done. Thanks guys!

Bul, I've had that problem as well. Are you using Android or iOS? I have an iPhone (I know) and it ended up working by going to the TORWars site and clicking on the video from that location. Not sure if your trying to go through youtube. Hope that helps!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Arrillius is available to help.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 pm

:) I know someone with a nice hat that can help. And she has a girl friend with a real girls voice.

If you post a little of your script, I can see if I can get a vocal audition for you...

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 am

Maizan wrote::) I know someone with a nice hat that can help. And she has a girl friend with a real girls voice.

If you post a little of your script, I can see if I can get a vocal audition for you...

Maizan
Haha, Check with the lady friend, and I could adjust the script for a lady. May be a bit more fun, TBH. Fynn has a tendency to get flirty. If Ms. Maizan is interested, I'll start tomorrow! Let me know!
Fyyn Cob

TimmySchneeks
Priest

Post by TimmySchneeks » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm

You've heard my voice before, right? Like, if my voice were a face, it'd be a face they wouldn't even let on the radio.

Let me know if you get reeeeally desperate though. I'd need to get Boc a new jacket, couldn't be seen in a stock rakata cape now, could I?
TimmySchneeks | Boccior - Gunslinger | Qixx - Sage Healer | Lagdalen - Guardian Tank | Tom'Mato - Vanguard DPS | Käylëë - Sentinel

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 am

I asked the female me and she is interested, and will gladly put you in your place, if you get out of hand (Grade 4 school teacher). She unfortunately is not available until next weekend at the earliest.

Maizan.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Maizan wrote:I asked the female me and she is interested, and will gladly put you in your place, if you get out of hand (Grade 4 school teacher). She unfortunately is not available until next weekend at the earliest.

Maizan.
I humbly request the script be her putting fynn in his place.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I've decided to go with Timmy, for time reasons. Maizan, if you can keep the lady on a string, though, that could make one hell of an awesome episode! I'll try and make it a filler so it can be plugged in anywhere, and there isn't as much time constraints issues

Edit: Timmy will move the story along as well. I'm afraid the banter of a female making Fynn feel like a beaten dog would be too fun to do any real story telling!

And Timmy's voice is supple!
Fyyn Cob

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 pm

No worries. I was assuming you needed a sexy voice sooner then later.

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.