1.7: New Event

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
TimmySchneeks
Priest
1.7: New Event

Post by TimmySchneeks » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Anyone braving Ilum tomorrow for the Rage-quits of the Griefed....I mean, Relics of the Gree event? Maybe a church picnic this weekend?

Kind of interested to check out the madness day 1 even if nothing gets accomplished.
TimmySchneeks | Boccior - Gunslinger | Qixx - Sage Healer | Lagdalen - Guardian Tank | Tom'Mato - Vanguard DPS | Käylëë - Sentinel

Skiggity
Bishop

Re: 1.7: New Event

Post by Skiggity » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

I'll be Beta-Testing with the best of 'em!
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Prolly not, I'm irritated enough currently, don't need this adding to my aggrivation.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 pm

I'll be up for it.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:34 am

I plan on being on. Prob get into the madness. I usually don't so it'll be new for me.

Sent using smoke signals from my campfire.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm

So from what I've read on the official forums and on dulfy there are 6 total quests, only 2 of them are PvP and require going into the contested zone. So with that in mind I'm probably going to go attempt them at some point and just avoid the flagged/being flagged as best I can.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

TimmySchneeks
Priest

Post by TimmySchneeks » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 pm

They're baaaaaaack! Devs just confirmed the gree return tomorrow, who's ready to grind some pylons? Apparently they are adding a new mount to the rep vendor and it will be the coolest thing you've ever seen. If it's not a light cycle, I am leaving. Or at least retiring the tron armor.
TimmySchneeks | Boccior - Gunslinger | Qixx - Sage Healer | Lagdalen - Guardian Tank | Tom'Mato - Vanguard DPS | Käylëë - Sentinel

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 pm

TimmySchneeks wrote:They're baaaaaaack! Devs just confirmed the gree return tomorrow, who's ready to grind some pylons? Apparently they are adding a new mount to the rep vendor and it will be the coolest thing you've ever seen. If it's not a light cycle, I am leaving. Or at least retiring the tron armor.
I'd settle for a recognizer

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Wow, went back to that well pretty quickly, didn't they? At least Joun gets a taste now, and I can max out my gree stuff and maybe grab the rest of the weps for the whole set. Gonna be doing more healing and tanking since Alephia and Anna have about 12 helixes each...
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:11 am

In!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'