Taral V fixed and broken

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Skiggity
Bishop
Taral V fixed and broken

Post by Skiggity » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

With today's patch, you have to do the boss fight on Taral V again, can't skip. However, you won't be able to get there because the bunker door doesn't unlock, and you can't go back outside again either. The imps win!
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Staris
Priest

Re: Taral V fixed and broken

Post by Staris » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Is it possible that skipping the big robot caused that. Would still suck because that door does close when you click on the panel but just may mean they keep you from clicking the panel before the robot goes down.

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 am

Possible I guess, but they only mentioned the inability to skip the last boss, said nothing of the droid. And I don't think it would matter, it's the conversation panel that triggers the outer door closing and the inner one opening, I think, and the conversation worked fine.

Also, we quick traveled out and tried to re-enter both via groupfinder and the door, no luck.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 pm

TaralV was supposed to be fixed in today's patch.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel