Just saying Hello

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Reaper
Altarsquid
Just saying Hello

Post by Reaper » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Buttler invited me to the guild a few days back. My toon name is Red-Reaper a smuggler, on this toon I bounce between heals and dps. I started playing SWTOR on release day and played through 1/2 of HM EC on the sith side. My guild at the time felt the game lack some luster and disband for diablo. I currently have a fully geared sniper (1/2 rakata and 1/2 black hole) and a Sorc (1/2 rakata and 1/2 black hole). On the sith side, I am still apart of 'Red shirts,' we were a server first guild and rivaled 'the turks' for the first 6months of the game. since most of the members were military and knew each other outside the game we were able to hold each other accountable and progressed quickly. I also have a jedi shadow that is mostly rakata, typically I would tank on her. I was part of Corsec on the jedi side, however, when I went inactive for 6months, I was removed from the guild and havent seen anyone from my friends list online.

My real name is Dennis and I am currently working a 3rd shift (10p to 10a est), which kind of sucks. So I am (for now) just looking for a socal guild. In the next few months I should be able to swap back to a 1st shift position, I am a shipping supervisor for a plastics company that carters to mainly the automotive industry.

Skiggity
Bishop

Re: Just saying Hello

Post by Skiggity » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Cool, thanks for signing in. This is my main and the name most folks call me by in the guild, welcome! Cool to have you in the mix, hopefully you'll be able to raid with us sometime, I think you mentioned weekends occasionally worked out for you despite the 3rd shift thing, keep an eye on the Crusades forum for raid times etc.

Of course, if all you ever get a chance to do is hang out online, that's awesome too! Please make use of the guild bank as well, drop off gear you don't need, take gear you do need.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better. If you need any help let us know.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome Reaper! Glad to have you in the ranks! Let us know if you need anything at all!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 am

Welcome to our happy place in this world.

It was good chatting with you the other day and look forward to group with you.

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Vespasian
Cardinal

Post by Vespasian » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:50 am

Welcome! I hope you have fun with the guild and the forums.

A word of advice, if Jounville offers you candy, run. Or if you like having a weird taste in your mouth, enjoy your time in his van.
Cuspar eats dead people.