Not a surprise, but...

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Cuspar
Cardinal
Not a surprise, but...

Post by Cuspar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm not renewing my account after it expires on Nov.15.

I'm in the process of dumping everything dumpable into the GB, so that should be a good million creds and some non-bound stuff.

I'm not disappearing - I plan on staying active on here, and playing Halo4 on Xbox with Dashl, Bryan and Jeezbus and whatever random Steam stuff whoever happens to be playing.

I really do wish I still wanted to play, but I just can't convince myself to log on. Maybe I'll reactivate when the level cap goes up, but I'm afraid F2P might just extinct the game before that happens.
Cuspar

Dashl
Cardinal

Re: Not a surprise, but...

Post by Dashl » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

I am doing the same. Thought about just doing free to Play for the sith stories, but it doesn't seem worth it.

Dodd Formeianna
Priest

Post by Dodd Formeianna » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey guys, just chiming in on this thread as well. I haven't logged on as Dodd in a dog's age. For the record, however, my name is Dodd, and yes, I still play this game.

RL stuff has pulled me through several life changes, all positive for the most part. Fatherhood and the homefront's been great. During my leave of absence, I can boast that I've run the gauntlet with Maizan through the Zombie Apocalypse, completed my Project Management professional designation, became a lifestyle consultant, started a band and now actively studying natural medicine part-time. My professional career has been good for the most part, but it's eating my life away and I'm due for some changes in the next few years and am actively pushing for this to happen. My main priority is carving enough time in my day-to-day schedule to focus my attention on my daughter, now 9 months old. And finding my passions in life in my spare time.

That being said, I'm still playing SWTOR on a very limited basis, mostly working on Morticious Formeianna, Dodd's evil sister. She's now level 45, still unguilded as I haven't gotten around to getting her into Pod6. In any case, Myrellia and I will likely hang on to our subscription at least for another 6 months until we re-assess what the situation is with F2P.

You may see me on from time to time with Dodd, but my life fell out of synch with the raid schedule. I see you guys are now onto TFB SM, and I don't think I've even seen KP in HM. And weeknights aren't my thing for raiding due to the timezone difference. So you likely won't see me on the roster until further notice. But I'll still be around.

Cusp / Dash, you guys were class acts and I wish you well. We'll continue to keep in touch via the forums and facebook. Take it easy...

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Dodd Formeianna wrote: Cusp / Dash, you guys were asshats and I wish you well. We'll continue to keep in touch via the forums and facebook. Take it easy...
Truthified.
Cuspar

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Cuspar wrote:
Dodd Formeianna wrote: Cusp / Dash, you guys were asshats and I wish you to die a slow, herpes infected death. We'll continue to keep in touch via the forums and facebook. Take it in the ass just like I know you like it...
Truthified.
*correctanudoed
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Well I lost my appetite. Thanks Furiel. :|

Anywho, Cuspar and Dashl I hate to see you go. I hope with F2P you guys take SWTORcations and visit from time to time.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 am

Blackferne wrote:Well I lost my appetite. Thanks Furiel.
You're welcome.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:17 am

Wow. This thread sucks ass...

We are losing three pillars. Hope you all find some time/excitement for SWTOR again! If not, don't be strangers.

This thread sucks
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'