1.5 on test

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Blackferne
Archbishop
Re: 1.5 on test

Post by Blackferne » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm

1.5 note from Reddit:
Just checked the Legacy tab. Sure enough, almost every unlock has a Credits OR CC option. For example, Rocket Boosts levels 1, 2, and 3 are 2m, 1m, and 1.5m credits (as they are now) OR 152, 100, and 100 CC.
So....looks like cartel coins might fill out some of those legacy things I've got on my wish list.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Blackferne wrote:1.5 note from Reddit:
Just checked the Legacy tab. Sure enough, almost every unlock has a Credits OR CC option. For example, Rocket Boosts levels 1, 2, and 3 are 2m, 1m, and 1.5m credits (as they are now) OR 152, 100, and 100 CC.
So....looks like cartel coins might fill out some of those legacy things I've got on my wish list.
Yes it will.

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Anyone know how much space the PTS takes up on ones computer, if any? I'm interested in checking out this CC madness!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:03 pm

DarthHater has a nice breakdown as well!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 pm

So I was reading the 1.5 notes today while eating breakfast and noticed something I missed before...

I got yer dual-spec right here son!!!
Classes and Combat
•Subscribers are no longer charged credits for skill point re-specializations
All they need now are to add some UI elements to allow for multiple hot-bar steups and gear sets and we're there.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Furiel wrote:So I was reading the 1.5 notes today while eating breakfast and noticed something I missed before...

I got yer dual-spec right here son!!!
Classes and Combat
•Subscribers are no longer charged credits for skill point re-specializations
All they need now are to add some UI elements to allow for multiple hot-bar steups and gear sets and we're there.
I did see that so I'm really hopeful we get the others in the not too distant future.

Dodd Formeianna
Priest

Post by Dodd Formeianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Furiel wrote:
Blackferne wrote:
Furiel wrote:The having to go to Outlaws Den thing is annoying tho. Place is going to be crawling with griefers for the first few days after 1.5 hits.
Strategy 1: Wait a few days (also allows more people to schedule a group outing for this which leads us to...
Strategy 2: Alvis rolls a mother effing posse. (remember campers, get your PVP rookie gear!)
I vote strategy 2 and make it a mother fucking church picnic up in the hizz-house.
Is this still happening? I will try my damndest to carve time out of the next weekend to make this a reality if we're doing it.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Dodd Formeianna wrote:
Furiel wrote:
Blackferne wrote:
Furiel wrote:The having to go to Outlaws Den thing is annoying tho. Place is going to be crawling with griefers for the first few days after 1.5 hits.
Strategy 1: Wait a few days (also allows more people to schedule a group outing for this which leads us to...
Strategy 2: Alvis rolls a mother effing posse. (remember campers, get your PVP rookie gear!)
I vote strategy 2 and make it a mother fucking church picnic up in the hizz-house.
Is this still happening? I will try my damndest to carve time out of the next weekend to make this a reality if we're doing it.
Yes/No/Maybe/Ask Again Later

Pick one.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Furiel wrote:
Dodd Formeianna wrote:
Furiel wrote:
Blackferne wrote:
Yes/No/Maybe/Ask Again Later

Pick one.
Yes. Pick Me

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.