High-Pop Server Testing

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Leth
Priest
Re: High-Pop Server Testing

Post by Leth » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Server is up, and the guild looks intact, also i didnt lose any of my names that i can tell. i am keeping my legacy name though, as it reflects the first names I lost in transfer #1.
The Deacon of DPS

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 pm

I will check in a few hours, have to pick up Indiana Jones blu ray(and smash some disc that has some sort of parody 4th movie) and get Borderlands 2.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Leth wrote:Server is up, and the guild looks intact, also i didnt lose any of my names that i can tell. i am keeping my legacy name though, as it reflects the first names I lost in transfer #1.
I can confirm that both guilds looked intact. I did lose two names so far, both level 11 empire that I hadn't played much or gotten in to Pod Six, don't know about my other republic characters as they are on a full server with a queue right now.

I ended up having to de-fragment my hard-drive before I could use my laptop though I did have more then just the most recent patch to download.

The biggest complaint I'm possibly going to have is my layout is lost on my laptop though will have to confirm if that is the same for my desktop since I don't play on my laptop any more and was only using it today with the hope of jumping on during lunch to see if there where going to be any problems to get them resolved as quickly as possible, aka somehow the guild needing to be renamed which didn't happen.
Dashl wrote:I will check in a few hours, have to pick up Indiana Jones blu ray(and smash some disc that has some sort of parody 4th movie) and get Borderlands 2.
I haven't played the first but a co-worker started it up on lunch and I have to say the first cut scene was pretty informative as to what as going on and funny.

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm

My three mains are intact. Maizan, Quawff, and DrWatson. Sithies will need to be renamed though. byby HarryDresden

Even got my new bh gloves that I made yesterday.

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.