Avoid player Crête like the plague

Forum for discussion of topics related to Star Wars The Old Republic.
Skiggity
Bishop
Avoid player Crête like the plague

Post by Skiggity » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 am

Guy in LD50 guild named Crête was brought on as a pug for the group I was pugging for, so 6 main guild, myself and this Crête guy. He helped DPS the tanks, and won the roll for the offhand Campaign weapon; I had won the Greaves on the first boss, so I joked that they were going to have no problem getting pugs if they kept giving out the best gear.

With time an issue due to people having to put kids to bed, we were going for the BH comms chest before minefield, and Crête started breaking every CC he could to wipe the group. Happened once, people thought coincidence. Second time, it was super-obvious, all but ran off laughing. Complete asinine behavior, don't even run a FP with that tool. Fair warning!
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Furiel
Cardinal

Re: Avoid player Crête like the plague

Post by Furiel » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 am

If you add a person to ignore that automatically removes them from being matched with you in the GF as well.

This important safety tip has been brought to you by the Okara Droid Factory, Darmus Pollaran and the letter B.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Skiggity
Bishop

Re: Avoid player Crête like the plague

Post by Skiggity » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh nifty, thx for the protip.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer