July 29 = Armageddon

A forum to discuss topics and issues outside of Star Wars The Old Republic. Warning: topics about Politics or Religion will be held to a higher standard of moderation due to the increased risk of flame wars. When in doubt be civil.
Gandolfini
Priest
Re: July 29 = Armageddon

Post by Gandolfini » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 am

Y'all are fDucking loopy.
Spelt chick it fur putties!

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 am

Furiel wrote:Accept for the albatross at least he's done. I'm in month 10 of my separation and I'm betting on another 6 months before I even know if we're going to try to work it out or divorce.
It could be worse. You could wake up one morning and she says "I want a divorce." And before you can say "a what?" she has packed up half the house, taken half the money, moved into a new house and sticks the kid with you while she takes off for a "special visit" from her old High School boyfriend.

Veela
Deacon

Post by Veela » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 am

Bulwark wrote:
Furiel wrote:Accept for the albatross at least he's done. I'm in month 10 of my separation and I'm betting on another 6 months before I even know if we're going to try to work it out or divorce.
It could be worse. You could wake up one morning and she says "I want a divorce." And before you can say "a what?" she has packed up half the house, taken half the money, moved into a new house and sticks the kid with you while she takes off for a "special visit" from her old High School boyfriend.
:o
Veela
Bishop via Guild Banker | Sawbones | Black Magic Internet Witch

Vespasian
Cardinal

Post by Vespasian » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Bulwark wrote:
wait, what? If this happened why isn't she dead, you have plenty of alibi's here. Especially NJess.
Cuspar eats dead people.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Bulwark wrote:
I didn't know you knew my friend Beer from EQ2...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Arrican
Deacon

July 29 = Armageddon

Post by Arrican » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Bulwark wrote:
That's exactly what happened to me minus the kids and special hs friend. I did recently try the facebook friend finder thing and it recommended the ex-wife. Her new profile pic is her with some new dude. Yeah that sucked.

Cuspar
Cardinal

July 29 = Armageddon

Post by Cuspar » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 am

Seriously. Why the fFuck is Dood called fDood??? fDumbasses need to fKnow.
Cuspar

Sir Psyko
Priest

Post by Sir Psyko » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:48 am

Cuspar wrote:Seriously. Why the fFuck is Dood called fDood??? fDumbasses need to fKnow.
The fOrigin of fDood