Im Back!!!

A forum to discuss topics and issues outside of Star Wars The Old Republic. Warning: topics about Politics or Religion will be held to a higher standard of moderation due to the increased risk of flame wars. When in doubt be civil.
Premmat
Altarsquid
Im Back!!!

Post by Premmat » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Guys its been almost 2 years since ive been on these forums. I have to admit I miss the Guild on SWTOR. Definitely miss the Operations we've ran together. do you guys still have a TS channel and is it active? wouldn't mind talking to you guys and play some games with you all. I play Diablo 3, ESO, SWTOR, Minecraft

Staris
Priest

Re: Im Back!!!

Post by Staris » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello Hello, don't think we still have TS at this point. Did try to get an operation going for old times sake that failed but looking to possibly do so again at some point.

If your interested in playing on Jimer's Server its a vanilla being kept up to date. I as well as quite a view alvians are on there.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1742

I also play SI Radios heavily modded 1.7 minecraft, GTA 5 Online, some Destiny, a bit of Swtor after paying for two months, minor on Build craft but see that getting more time with the upcoming updates.

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Heya Premmat. Welcome back. 2 years! Wow time is flying by.
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Premmat
Altarsquid

Post by Premmat » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Ive already talked to Jimer about joining the MC server. He is going to get me squared away and ill will be on soon :)