The Continuation of Inactivity Story

A forum to discuss topics and issues outside of Star Wars The Old Republic. Warning: topics about Politics or Religion will be held to a higher standard of moderation due to the increased risk of flame wars. When in doubt be civil.
Latencey
Altarsquid
The Continuation of Inactivity Story

Post by Latencey » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:15 pm

So here i am, on a crappy laptop in the airport, i kind of shut myself off from the everything but Guild Wars 2 ever since me and my Girlfriend Darien broke up, and my mothers passing. i kind of just got on a plane and flew somewhere iv'e never been before. May 6th was my last post on the fourms, and it was almost the last, since i can only assume i may be a forgotten member of CoA here i am stating my existence, and i may get back into playing if i ever get RotHC, but i wouldn't say i'm that excited to get back into playing, ever since my long addiction to GW2 even when i got accepted in to the Elder Scrolls Online beta, that still just felt like WoW just under a different skin. Another reason i'm here is to make sure people don't think i am dead, whether people thought i killed myself, or just died. (people from other games thought this had happened). None the less i want to make sure that the Legacy of "Latencey the mute Jedi " lives on in the hearts of CoA even if i wasn't that active with the guild. If i come back. If i come back or not, expect a post about it, and may the Force be with you all.
The Mute Warrior

Characters: Pinkish=Tank Orange=Dps Green=Heals

Latencey; Level 50 Jedi Sentinel -Watchman-
Myle; Level 11 Scoundrel -Sawbones-
Alvoria; Level 17 Assassin -Darkness-

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: The Continuation of Inactivity Story

Post by Blackferne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm glad to hear you are doing okay. Sorry about your mother's passing. As for COA we've largely dissolved. There are a few who still play but some have left for more active guilds, and many have stopped playing all together. I still get on a few times a week and do space PVP, and I see timmy on. But by and large it is a ghost town to what it once was. If you do start playing again you have a home. If you are looking at Star Citizen I know several folks are looking forward to that game.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Leth
Priest

Post by Leth » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:54 pm

I feel bad for your run of misfortune. I never got to play along side of you in Star Wars but you seem a decent fellow. Blackie is only partially correct though. The SW chapter of CoA may be empty but the greater CoA community will live forever, and you will always find friends here on the forums.
The Deacon of DPS

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Leth wrote:The SW chapter of CoA may be empty but the greater CoA community will live forever, and you will always find friends here on the forums.
This...

And remember the true spirit of Alvis is drinking...drinking and revenge!

Whenever someone who has been part of this guild shall lift a drink - Alvis will be there.
Wherever one of us handles a weapon - Alvis will be there.
And when and where ever more than one of us gathers together, alcohol, violence and Alvis will be there.

So remember wherever your journeys may take you going forward, whenever you lift a glass or shoot someone right in the frickin face, Alvis, and the rest of us, will be there.

In spirit.

Crapping the buffet.
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:17 am

Leth wrote:I feel bad for your run of misfortune. I never got to play along side of you in Star Wars but you seem a decent fellow. Blackie is only partially correct though. The SW chapter of CoA may be empty but the greater CoA community will live forever, and you will always find friends here on the forums.
QFE

I feel so cheap qfe-ing a Leth post, but there it is.

Seriously, sorry to hear about your hard times. If you ever need a place to 'vent', feel free to pop in and let loose.

VIVA LA ALVIS!!!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Latencey
Altarsquid

Post by Latencey » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Good to know all of you are here, i will hop on every now and again, but now League owns my life, even while writing this, im in the loading screen for league... addicted to League :C, thanks for all the support :p and yes in true Alvis spirit i drank all the problems away in Ireland (where i was when i made the post)
The Mute Warrior

Characters: Pinkish=Tank Orange=Dps Green=Heals

Latencey; Level 50 Jedi Sentinel -Watchman-
Myle; Level 11 Scoundrel -Sawbones-
Alvoria; Level 17 Assassin -Darkness-