Defiance

A forum to discuss topics and issues outside of Star Wars The Old Republic. Warning: topics about Politics or Religion will be held to a higher standard of moderation due to the increased risk of flame wars. When in doubt be civil.
Dashl
Cardinal
Defiance

Post by Dashl » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:45 am

I picked this up Friday on XBOX 360. Fun game, I would call it a third person Borderlands. Instead of 4 player co op, it has hundreds of people running around in large scale epic events. Helps a little on the wait for Destiny from Bungie next year.

Staris
Priest

Re: Defiance

Post by Staris » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:42 am

I got the pc version it was fun at first, though the main story was a bit short in my option and leveling the different weapons was starting to be really griddling in which case I would rather play galaxies.

I'll probably look to picking it back up for a bit when the show comes back on syfy.

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:17 am

I really haven't been playing the story, just running around with a friend doing those Ark Fall things.

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:03 pm

I did enjoy doing Ark Falls but if you want to do the high end ones you will have to do the story so you can get into the downtown area as they put a big robot to keep you out until you destroy it. Unless they have removed that since the last time I played.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 pm

eman wrote:I really like your way of expressing the opinion and sharing the information.
I really like the way you stupid botters make ridiculous and meaningless posts on every forum in existence.

Sent using smoke signals from my campfire.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Careful, if you interact with them too often you might get FAIDS
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel