OMFG...

A forum to discuss topics and issues outside of Star Wars The Old Republic. Warning: topics about Politics or Religion will be held to a higher standard of moderation due to the increased risk of flame wars. When in doubt be civil.
Furiel
Cardinal
OMFG...

Post by Furiel » Thu May 30, 2013 6:14 pm

They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: OMFG...

Post by Blackferne » Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Now I regret getting the android tablet.

Only a little though.
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Just use your tablet to go to a website that uses flash and you'll feel better.

Which one did you get? My wife got a Nexus 7 for xmas and it's pretty freaking awesome, particularly for the money. Battery lasts FOREVAH.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Skiggity wrote:Just use your tablet to go to a website that uses flash and you'll feel better.

Which one did you get? My wife got a Nexus 7 for xmas and it's pretty freaking awesome, particularly for the money. Battery lasts FOREVAH.
You're gettin' it, Skigg! If you ever get the urge to head North on I-95, you'll fit right in!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Skiggity
Bishop

Post by Skiggity » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

So my wife is my book on tape; she loves reading out loud on road trips. She's really good at giving each character in a book a voice, but her mastery of accents is....comical. Some she's really good with, others, no way. We read "Reamde" recently and it had a character from Boston. The closest she could get was bad Australian. It was hilarious.
-Skiggity, Sage DPS
Multiple Personality Disorder: Anna'Molie, Trooper Healer --- Alephia, Jedi Guardian Tank --- Butterchubbs, Jedi Sentinel DPS --- Little'Lincoln, Scoundrel --- Doctoracula, Operative Healer

Staris
Priest

Post by Staris » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Skiggity wrote:So my wife is my book on tape; she loves reading out loud on road trips. She's really good at giving each character in a book a voice, but her mastery of accents is....comical. Some she's really good with, others, no way. We read "Reamde" recently and it had a character from Boston. The closest she could get was bad Australian. It was hilarious.
Recording to be shared with Alvis or it didn't happen. :shun:

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 am

Staris wrote:
Skiggity wrote:So my wife is my book on tape; she loves reading out loud on road trips. She's really good at giving each character in a book a voice, but her mastery of accents is....comical. Some she's really good with, others, no way. We read "Reamde" recently and it had a character from Boston. The closest she could get was bad Australian. It was hilarious.
Recording to be shared with Alvis or it didn't happen. :shun:
This! I love hearing bad fake Southern New England/Boston accents. I LOVE it! There is a local McDonald's commercial for Newmans Own Organic coffee with people doing bad New England accents and I laugh every damn time. I want that recording. I need that recording!
Fyyn Cob

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Arn't the Boston and the bad Austrailian one and the same?

And I sense the start of a FyynCobb sidekick....
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Marrkin
Bishop

Post by Marrkin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:42 pm

You ask.... I deliver.... ON SOME THINGS!

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Bishop of AWESOME!!!
Fyyn Cob