Today Blows

A forum to discuss topics and issues outside of Star Wars The Old Republic. Warning: topics about Politics or Religion will be held to a higher standard of moderation due to the increased risk of flame wars. When in doubt be civil.
Marrkin
Bishop
Today Blows

Post by Marrkin » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 pm

:dropcheer:

That is all.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Re: Today Blows

Post by Blackferne » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

No shit. I was jogging this morning trying sculpt my portly physique into something that vesp could find attractive again, and the jogging trail had this pull up station. So I'm thinking I know I can't do a pull up wearing the fat jacket, but let's just see how long I can hold myself up. So I reach up for the bar and jump. Well the station had a metal plate that I banged my shin on. In retrospect I think I was using the station backwards. The point is it really hurt and I was near the furthest point from my house on my jogging circuit. So I jogged with a big welt forming the rest of the way. And it still hurts.

But I'm not fighting the pain with oreos. MUST STAY STRONG!
Jounville Blackferne
Archbishop of the Church of Alvis
Dungeon Master of the Tabletop Forum

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Blackferne wrote:But I'm not fighting the pain with oreos. MUST STAY STRONG!
Nutter Butters today huh?
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Jeezbus
Priest

Post by Jeezbus » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 pm

i'm totally there with you.

this morning my smoking hot 21 year old girlfriend woke me up when she got out of bed. so we decided to get frisky in the shower before she had to leave. so sure enough, i got a knot in my hamstring. and to make matters worse, she could only give me a massage for like 10 minutes before she had to leave.

the day really turned around when Wendys gave me an extra bbq sauce for my nuggets without me asking.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Jeezbus wrote:i'm totally there with you.

this morning my smoking hot 21 year old girlfriend woke me up when she got out of bed. so we decided to get frisky in the shower before she had to leave. so sure enough, i got a knot in my hamstring. and to make matters worse, she could only give me a massage for like 10 minutes before she had to leave.

the day really turned around when Wendys gave me an extra bbq sauce for my nuggets without me asking.
You used to be a player then you got a cramp near your knee?
Jounville Blackferne

Vespasian
Cardinal

Post by Vespasian » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Blackferne wrote:No shit. I was jogging this morning trying sculpt my portly physique into something that vesp could find attractive again, and the jogging trail had this pull up station. So I'm thinking I know I can't do a pull up wearing the fat jacket, but let's just see how long I can hold myself up. So I reach up for the bar and jump. Well the station had a metal plate that I banged my shin on. In retrospect I think I was using the station backwards. The point is it really hurt and I was near the furthest point from my house on my jogging circuit. So I jogged with a big welt forming the rest of the way. And it still hurts.

It's over, leave me out of it [by it i mean your gravitational orbit]. Think of me Haley's comet, icing you every couple of years before speeding away.
Cuspar eats dead people.

Blackferne
Archbishop

Post by Blackferne » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Vespasian wrote:
Blackferne wrote:No shit. I was jogging this morning trying sculpt my portly physique into something that vesp could find attractive again, and the jogging trail had this pull up station. So I'm thinking I know I can't do a pull up wearing the fat jacket, but let's just see how long I can hold myself up. So I reach up for the bar and jump. Well the station had a metal plate that I banged my shin on. In retrospect I think I was using the station backwards. The point is it really hurt and I was near the furthest point from my house on my jogging circuit. So I jogged with a big welt forming the rest of the way. And it still hurts.

It's over, leave me out of it [by it i mean your gravitational orbit]. Think of me Haley's comet, icing you every couple of years before speeding away.
But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Jounville Blackferne

Bulwark
Cardinal

Post by Bulwark » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over, But had me believing it was always something that I'd done. But I don't wanna live that way; reading into every word you say. You said that you could let it go. And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know.

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Jeezbus wrote:i'm totally there with you.

Pics of the nuggets?
Cuspar

Dashl
Cardinal

Post by Dashl » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Today didn't go to well for me. I was called in to work for 1 hour, so that my boss could leave early. The new apartment I was going to sign for was rented out today, so I ended up signing for another one that is 80bucks more a month. Good news though, I tried the P'zolo from pizza hut, bought Lego Batman 2, and everyone can make fun of me tonight on Jimers show.

Cuspar
Cardinal

Post by Cuspar » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Dashl wrote:Today didn't go to well for me. I was called in to work for 1 hour, so that my boss could leave early. The new apartment I was going to sign for was rented out today, so I ended up signing for another one that is 80bucks more a month. Good news though, I tried the P'zolo from pizza hut, bought Lego Batman 2, and everyone can make fun of me tonight on Jimers show.
Is there an archive of the show somewhere? I missed it.
Cuspar

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Is it bad when your boss opens a meeting with you and your fellow senior person with "I want you to know that if you decide you want one, I will write you a glowing letter of recommendation?"
fFormerly fknown as fDood.

Furiel
Cardinal

Post by Furiel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Dood wrote:Is it bad when your boss opens a meeting with you and your fellow senior person with "I want you to know that if you decide you want one, I will write you a glowing letter of recommendation?"
That statement? No. What follows however...
They say when you go on a quest for vengence to dig two graves. They underestimate me.

The Plush Family:
DPS - Furiel: Commando, T'ony: Slinger, Kessilee: VG, Ziraava: Sent
Tank - Montae: Shadow, Gaen: Guardian
Heals - Kam'ryn: Sage, Sabran: Soundrel

Fynn
Priest

Post by Fynn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Cuspar wrote:
Dashl wrote:Today didn't go to well for me. I was called in to work for 1 hour, so that my boss could leave early. The new apartment I was going to sign for was rented out today, so I ended up signing for another one that is 80bucks more a month. Good news though, I tried the P'zolo from pizza hut, bought Lego Batman 2, and everyone can make fun of me tonight on Jimers show.
Is there an archive of the show somewhere? I missed it.
Yes please!
Fyyn Cob
'SWTOR Player. Healer. Scoundrel. You'll like him'

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Furiel wrote:
Dood wrote:Is it bad when your boss opens a meeting with you and your fellow senior person with "I want you to know that if you decide you want one, I will write you a glowing letter of recommendation?"
...was a debate about whether our group could continue to be in business for longer than 4 more years.

Maizan
Priest

Post by Maizan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Dood wrote:
Furiel wrote:
...was a debate about whether our group could continue to be in business for longer than 4 more years.
I tell you nothing comes close to reading in the morning paper that your entire department is being closed down and you lost your job...

Maizan
___
Sorry, got nothin.

Dood
Deacon

Post by Dood » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

:cry: